• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Palmer Feedback - What did the chicken say to the thief?

74 posts in this topic

Adam is awesome, I've learned a lot watching him build his amazing Goblin collection.

Although we don't speak as frequently now, Adam really steered me in the right direction when I first joined the boards. Thanks Adam! :headbang:

:acclaim:

Adam is a great person to meet on these boards! (thumbs u

I've bought books from him, sent books to him, talked about books with him, just a very friendly person!

^^

Thanks Adam!

My submission of 13 SS books for Dragoncon came back today, 11 at 9.8, and I wanted to give a big thanks to Adam for putting this together(and Evilash/FFComics). I sent two shipments of books from two different places and they handled it all without a hitch, got all the signatures I asked for and kept me posted the whole time. I can't wait to get a look at the books when they arrive.

I also pester him with questions from time to time and he always takes the time to give me a detailed answer...thanks!

I guess I owe Kudos to Peter Palmer and EvilAsh as a dynamic dual.

Thanks for this great book, and a good grading call also.

Received it today and it will be the highlight of my signature book collection.

Thought it should have been given 9.9, but I guess CGC deducted for the scribbling on the cover.

Thanks guys. Sweet book. (I think I can see bush!)

IdreamofJeanniesignedbookfront001.jpg

Adam remembered that i had interest in a book and offered me first shot at it over a year later. I bought the book eventually, and discovered a factory flaw in the CGC case and Adam got CGC to reholder it for me for free.

Around the same time this was going on, i subbed a small handful of books for Dragon-con.

I got everything back this week and couldnt be happier. Thanks Adam