• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What book would you buy for 5k to 7k?

108 posts in this topic

High Grade early Marvel Mystery's, All-Winners', All-Selects' or a Weird Mysteries #5 in a 8.0 to 9.0.

Weird Mysteries in 8.0 or 9.0? I have never seen one. Anyone?

WeirdMys_5v2.jpg

WOW. What a copy! (worship)

:olol(worship)

I rest my case.

High Grade early Marvel Mystery's, All-Winners', All-Selects' or a Weird Mysteries #5 in a 8.0 to 9.0.

WeirdMys_5v2.jpg

I rest my case.

I was there when he bought that. It would've been mine if he hadn't been there. :baiting: Bethlehem, right?

WeirdMys_5v2.jpg

I rest my case.

I was there when he bought that. It would've been mine if he hadn't been there. :baiting: Bethlehem, right?

Yup. It was definitely not cheap at the time. I was really, really close to turning it down.

Restored Cap #1 would top my list for a cornerstone book followed closely by a decent Suspense #3. Of course you could get a nice Sensation #1 for that money too but I think I'm the only one that would do that.

But if I had the cash I'd add to my Gerber covers list with any of a few that I have my eye on...

Restored Cap #1 would top my list for a cornerstone book followed closely by a decent Suspense #3. Of course you could get a nice Sensation #1 for that money too but I think I'm the only one that would do that.

But if I had the cash I'd add to my Gerber covers list with any of a few that I have my eye on...

(thumbs u :baiting::grin:

WeirdMys_5v2.jpg

I rest my case.

Yup. It was definitely not cheap at the time. I was really, really close to turning it down.

Only among a select few would this be considered a thing of beauty.

WeirdMys_5v2.jpg

I rest my case.

Only among a select few would this be considered a thing of beauty.

Consider me to be in that company. :cloud9:

I agree on the Showcase 4. But a lot of people on this forum has been saying that Showcase 4 is already near it's max value. And even if a movie or a TV show comes out, it may not go up for much more.

Cap 1 would be great but I never saw any in this price range.

A ASM 15 would be nice, it s a sure place to invest and the cover looks nice.

otherwise, I would go for a low grade Batman 1, it s a high charisma book, display well and have a big wow factor

Saying that the question is always to know if it s better to get a low grade blue or a higher grade purple? :juggle:

I agree on the Showcase 4. But a lot of people on this forum has been saying that Showcase 4 is already near it's max value. And even if a movie or a TV show comes out, it may not go up for much more.

otherwise, I would go for a low grade Batman 1, it s a high charisma book, display well and have a big wow factor

Saying that the question is always to know if it s better to get a low grade blue or a higher grade purple? :juggle:

low grade blue Bat 1 over a PLOD high grade Bat 1 for me. :headbang: Neither can be had for $5k-$7k for today's FMV though doh!

low grade blue Bat 1 over a PLOD high grade Bat 1 for me. :headbang: Neither can be had for $5k-$7k for today's FMV though doh!

(thumbs u

Why is there no love for all star comics 8.

Don't you think it is a really under rated comic?

WW is not a 1st tier GA character (Batman, Supe, Cap)...she is still popular though.

I respectfully disagree sir. :slapfight:

(worship) Wonderwomaaaan :luhv:

I do agree that Batman, Sup are Kings of GA. Cap, I would say more a SA.

The thing is First appearance of Flash, Green lantern GA, sell higher than WW

And to my mind WW have always been the #1 girl hero. and top 3 in DC ( even if Hal is stealing it's place).

Plus it s a historic issue.

I do think this comic have a huge marge of progression and are good investment in the 7k range

Ask anybody in the street, they all know WW. I do think my grandma knows only sup and WW.

1a superman 1b batman

2. Wonder woman

(thumbs u

my rankings!

+1

I would imagine for sales of merchandise no one else from the GA comes close these three (and for all time only perhaps Spidey even comes close).