• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bio-Rupp's Feedback Thread - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 1

359 posts in this topic

Bio-Rupp recently purchased a lot of Batman comics from me, and within minutes of the sale closing, he had the funds sent to my paypal account. Can't ask for more than that. Hope to do business with him again.

J-Shot

Bought a couple of slabbed books from Rupp. :applause:

Friendly and courteous. Books were well packaged, shipped quick, smooth transaction.

Would recommend to anyone. Looking forward to our next deal Mike. (thumbs u

Michael is a wonderful and very personable individual to transact with. I just picked up 2 raw early Bronze age keys I wanted. Both accurately graded and the packing job was out of this world. I look forward to making more deals with him. roger

Just finished my first transaction with Michael, and it went as smooth as silk. The book was priced great, he communicated quickly and friendly, and the book shipped lighting-fast and was packed extremely well. Very happy to do business with him, and will look forward to future transactions. (thumbs u