• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bio-Rupp's Feedback Thread - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

358 posts in this topic

I've been tempted by Clooneythons in the past, but it was an ordinary sales thread I ended up buying from. Shipping was fast and professional with enough packaging material to last me a year for reuse. The books were, if anything, under priced. Great experience. Thanks Mike.

Bought a Six Million Dollar Man DVD box set from Michael and all I can say is... wow! Great price and shipped faster than bionic legs could carry it!

Thanks again Rupp! :)

I bought five slabs of my favourite duck character (Howard, that is . . .) from Bio-Rupp. What a great boardie to deal with. Shipped fast, packed like a genius, he's the kind of collector you want to buy all the time from.

(thumbs u (thumbs u

I bought a Batman # 1 from Rupp and all he sent me was an empty box :o

:jokealert: Just wanted to thank Bio-rupp for another perfect transaction (Brave and Bold # 6 & # 11).

I bought a Batman # 1 from Rupp and all he sent me was an empty box :o

:jokealert: Just wanted to thank Bio-rupp for another perfect transaction (Brave and Bold # 6 & # 11).

I just found $110,000 dollars in-between my couch cushions... was that your money? hm

lol

I am def. in for his future Clooneythons!!!!

A seller you want to keep buying from!!!

Everyone should be like him.

Excellent packing and quick.

He even leaves hugs and kisses on each pm. What more do you want??

I just received a couple great books from Mike and they look great. His packing was very secure and the books arrived lightning fast. I'd definitely buy from him again. Thanks!

Rupp's books were so well packed, and shipped so quickly, that if I walked in my house and found him simultaneously kicking my dog and having his way with my wife, I still wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. The added bonus book was like a pinch of pepper on a substantial meal. Great seller! :headbang: