• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bio-Rupp's Feedback Thread - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

358 posts in this topic

My first Clooneython transaction was a wild success! My sheeet arrived safe and sound.

Many thanks Jason!

We welcome New Blood at Clooneython central and hope that when you need more sheeet you will come scoop up some more of mine :grin:

I check into a mental hospital after each Clooneython ends.

When I check out, I find my boxes from Rupp. All the cra...p....er.....stuff I bought was received in most excellent condition!

Excellent seller. Look forward to the next one.

I just received my latest purchases from Rupp that came out of Clooneython - uhmmmmmmmm - IIIIIIIIIII - yup, that one.

- Fantastic books!

- Safely packaged!!

- Rapidly shipped!!!

- Lovingly received!!!!

Rupp can grade, and knows how to take care of buyers. He has earned the awesome dude badge!

myhero.jpg

Received 5 slabs in today's mail that were well packaged. Good thing they were because the bottom of the box was mangled during shipment. Nice deal and great packing job as always! My man Rupp! :applause:

Many thanks fellas!

Another wave of sheeet is making its way out this weekend for the sheeetlovers. Clinicals has put me a few days behind, but the Rupp abides :)

xxx ooo

Rupp