• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bio-Rupp's Feedback Thread - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

358 posts in this topic

Bio-Rupp sold and delivered as promised:

THOR # 182, CGC NM+ 9.6!

Great job by one our best!

CAL who likes trading with fellow CGCers...

Michael went above and beyond for me, tracking down some Hardcovers of The Stand as well shipping out a box load of Clooneython sheeeet packaged to perfection as always. Nothing can be said that hasn't been said before about this class act of a board member (thumbs u

Once again, Mister Ruppster comes through with an incredibly cool order.

- Super-safe packaging!

- Fast shipping!

- Great product!

Buy with confidence.

I echo this sentiments. This bloke has been instrumental in helping compile my New Avengers and X-Factor hardcovers. Great guy and a blast to talk to. And his Clooney-a-thons are the closest thing this Board has to a everything goes Party at the Delta House :whee:

I started to downplay the awesomeness of Rupp and his Clooneythons, out of greed,. like

the less they know, the more for me, kind of thing.

However, I would not be a good boardmember if i did not sing his praises .

The greatness of Bio-Rupps sales threads are only matched by the kindness of his heart.

So, take part and bask in the sheetfest that is Clooneython!

His threads suck. His books suck. And if everyone would believe these colossal lies, I would get a lot more cool books on the cheap.

Fast shipping, incredibly easy to work with, solid packaging.... hm I'm sure there's more, but I'm drunk and he's awesome!

THANK YOU!