• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I get a reccommendation about joeypost?

66 posts in this topic

Joey is a pleasure to have in our class. I just wish he would speak up more as he has so much to offer!

_____X______is adjusting to the routines and procedures of the full-day Kindergarten program.

F1 Consistent progress shown in oral skills.

F2 Consistent progress shown in written skills.

F3 Is becoming more confident.

F4 Learns new vocabulary with ease.

F5 Shows creativity.

F6 Shows pride in written work.

F7 Good oral comprehension.

FE More study needed on vocabulary.

Just asking for references. I'm working a deal with him and this is my first time buying from him. Please don't jump down my throat.

Joeypost is great, but keep in mind everything he sells has been pressed. So if pressing isn't an issue, you'll be just fine.

Not everything he sells has been pressed, and he actively discloses when he knows a book has been pressed.

Just asking for references. I'm working a deal with him and this is my first time buying from him. Please don't jump down my throat.

Joeypost is great, but keep in mind everything he sells has been pressed. So if pressing isn't an issue, you'll be just fine.

Why haven't you got the boot yet?

Photobucket

bizarro.png is wrong. Joey proactively discloses pressing and some of his books are not pressed.