• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffreykli -- Feedback

48 posts in this topic

Jeff held my VCC book for about seventy weeks and even gave it a bucket to use as toilet (thumbs u

More importantly the WWBN 32 was amazing. He really under promised and over delivered. Great guy to talk with.

Sure, I'll join in. Despite the relatively low post count, I've been part of the Boards for a looong time. :)

Anyone remember transactions with me? :popcorn:

Yep. They were all tip-top and Bristol fashion, to coin an archaic phrase. Jeff is a top seller and his grading is reliable and spot-on.

How many old-timers recall that Jeff won the only ever Board best grader competition?

hm I think I've heard that somewhere before - oh ya every time we discuss the grade on a comic book lol:baiting: This will occur quite often 'cause I've given him thousands of my green bits of paper and a lot of comics in my collection were originally from the Li residence.

(thumbs u

Thanks a lot Jeff!

What a cool guy and all around good human being. Jeff is a great example of everything that is RIGHT with the boards (thumbs u

I think we've been selling to each other back & forth and hanging out at SDCC since about 2006 now and it's always great to see him.

You may think this sounds like an over the top kissing post but I don't care. Few people inspire me to say such nice things about them - Jeff is one of them.

RE: Fury of Firestorm #61 (CGC 9.6, Superman test logo):

Jeff is a great seller in any area; here on the boards and eBay as well. Excellence in communication, packing, and shipping. Would purchase from again in the future! (thumbs u

Thanx! :)

Purchased a few modern variants from Jeff over a couple transactions. Books arrived quick and packaged well.

Postman left one out in the rain and due to Jeff's packaging the book was dry as a bone.

Thanks for a pleasant transaction.