• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official trmoore54 Feedback Thread
1 1

108 posts in this topic

What can be said about Tom that hasn't been said already. His descriptions of a book goes far beyond a letter grade. He describes every little detail making you see the books even before you look at a scan. Just an all round please to deal with and again let me thank you in this new Kudo's thread for placing some earlier SWEET FF's in my collection that without a doubt are some of my favorite books. :banana:

Thanks------------Joe

Completed my first transaction with Tom. Quickly shipped and just as described.

:whee:

Thanks Tom, look forward to doing business with you again. :headbang:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4298415

Just received the ASM 20 today... very fast shipping and perfectly packed!

Nothing was going to be able to mess with that one!

Wonderful book!

(Hey... PLOD'S need love too!)

Thanks again! :)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4343260&fpart=5

THX as well David! XLNT overall transaction and I would highly recommend this newbster! :headbang:

Also...many of you do not have FB pages yet so I have not reciprocated but understand all my appreciation from all those who have successfully purchased from me and all of those who I have successfully purchased from! :headbang:

Picked up a couple more really early FF's from Tom. And also always smooth as silk and accurately graded books with super packaging. That presentation board makes for almost bullet proof shipping and the hulk would have trouble bending it. (thumbs u

Joe