• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official trmoore54 Feedback Thread
1 1

108 posts in this topic

5 star feedback for Tom! I thought I knew about bomb proof packing but Tom taught me a thing or two. He packed my ST 135 like it was an Action 1. lol Got the book in two days too. Tom rocks, can't go wrong buying from him!

Thanks again!

Just wanted to drop in and say MAJOR THX to everyone I've had the pleasure to do biz with...both buying and selling! :headbang:

What can I say but that I've always held up to the credo..."do unto others as you wish for them to do unto you..." so when I send out a comic I want to rest assured it will get there in the condition I sent it!

THX AGAIN! (thumbs u

Thank you to Tom for a nice Silver Age ASM I bought from him.

This is the second or third time I have dealt with Tom and doing so is always a pleasure. Thank you sir!

Thank you to Tom for a nice Silver Age ASM I bought from him.

This is the second or third time I have dealt with Tom and doing so is always a pleasure. Thank you sir!

Just getting around to this...THX as well Darren! Another overall PERFECT transaction! Gotta love them canucks! :headbang:

Just dealt with Tom again and he's as great to sell to as to buy from. There is no one on the boards who I would be happier to deal with and I look forward to the next time.

A shout out to Tom, one of the all time great board members :headbang: (and I really mean it, not just trying to be nice).

I bought a Tales of Suspense 28 from Tom and I am very pleased. Beautiful book! Great guy to deal with. Cheers

Just getting back around to this...XLNT transaction in all ways...THX as well Kaspar! :headbang:

Also...didn't see a thread for ImperiusRex/Matt so I will post here...XLNT transaction all the way around (he the buyer, I the seller)...friendly and enjoyable PMs as well...I highly recommend! THX AGAIN Matt! :headbang: