• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is Halloween!

88 posts in this topic

I build a cool graveyard every year with underground piping for a fog machine,the fog comes up from the ground to add that extra creepyness.

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

Halloweens my favorite holiday :devil:

Do you use a chiller box to run the fog through? I can take out my whole cul-de-sac with one fog machine running through a chiller box.

DR.X

I build a cool graveyard every year with underground piping for a fog machine,the fog comes up from the ground to add that extra creepyness.

Do you use a chiller box to run the fog through? I can take out my whole cul-de-sac with one fog machine running through a chiller box.

DR.X

I do have a chiller box for another place over looking Michael meyers hanging from a large chain,it does pump out into the street.

IMG_0752.jpg

Halloweens my favorite holiday :devil:

Looks very cool. Do you include some of the beasties you were supposed to exterminate?

They were all past wives.thdonttell.gif