• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feedback thread for Ed Robertson (aka robocard)

56 posts in this topic

I confirm Ed is a class act all the way around. I have bought $1000's worth of comics from Ed - always a great deal. I have sold/traded over $1000 worth of comics with Ed and he is always a straight shooter. You can't go wrong with this guy.

Ed picked up a bunch of ASM's from me recently and the transaction went amazing. Very fair to deal with and really nice guy. I hope to do business again with if only to have an opportunity to chat one day.

Thanks Ed!

Ed bought a high dollar book from me during my last sales thread and was very accomodating to me. He sent payment right away and also gave me some great feedback and advice on comics when we spoke on the phone.

I would definitely deal with Ed again!

I have bought several books from Ed in a range of prices. Each deal was more than fair, prompt and a fun experience!

He is a stand-up guy, great negotiator and a all-around respectable businessman.

Aces all the way!

Ed just bought a few big-ticket keys from me...the whole experience was a good one, as Ed negotiated a fair price, paid immediately, and informed me upon the safe arrival of the books. I would highly recommend Ed to anyone!

Sold a couple BIG DOG books to Ed: TMNT 1 and GSX 1, both in high grade.

I have bought dozens of books from Ed and this was my first sale to him and it was flawless.

Great communicator, fair deal and excellent all around good guy!

Highly recommended to any boardie!

I give Ed: (thumbs u (thumbs u