• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow!

69 posts in this topic

It's not the tats...it's that feminine shirt with old man-boob outlines. :sick:

It's a medical fact that if a man smokes too much weed he can grow moobs.

What is considered too much? No moobs on me. :insane:

Just when you think we've mined all the humor out of Chuck's like, he drops this in our laps.

doh!

the psychology behind this is easy.

chuck's gone out and tattooed himself up in order to try and fit in with the young, hippie, freaky, high-school dropout crowd that he employs.

at least if he was going to get tattoo he could have got a damn skull or cross or something, but what the hell is that running up and down his arms? puke1.gif

at least if he was going to get tattoo he could have got a damn skull or cross or something, but what the hell is that running up and down his arms? puke1.gif

Without having read the third post in this thread where Chuck explains it I'd guess they were Native American symbols given how into that Chuck is. Drice's post from Chuck says they're "Avanyus," which my googling indicates is some kind of snake featured on ancient American pottery and art.