• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flaming_Telepath's Feedback Thread

119 posts in this topic

Not sure whether this is good board form or not. There's nothing actually being sold yet, so...

...I'll post it anyway!

:banana:

Is the catelog going online eventually? :wishluck:

When the site is ready, the catalogue will be consigned to history. :banana:

Apart from a bang-up-to-date stock inventory, the site will also have a bells-and-whistles search function, a wants list capability, and other cool stuff. :cloud9:

Many thanks to Nick once again. I bought two slabs from him and he bought three raw from me. Great transactions in both directions.

I also received back from CGC, a bunch of slabs that I'd purchased raw from Nick. Included were......

Daredevil # 4, Nick's grade - 6.5

CGC' grade - 7.0

Champions # 1, Nick's grade - 9.2

CGC's grade - 9.4

Tomb Of Dracula # 33, Nick's grade - 9.4

CGC's grade - 9.8

FF Annual # 1, Nick's grade - 7.0

CGC's grade - 8.0

Woo hoo. :banana:

Many thanks to Nick once again. I bought two slabs from him and he bought three raw from me. Great transactions in both directions.

I also received back from CGC, a bunch of slabs that I'd purchased raw from Nick. Included were......

Daredevil # 4, Nick's grade - 6.5

CGC' grade - 7.0

Champions # 1, Nick's grade - 9.2

CGC's grade - 9.4

Tomb Of Dracula # 33, Nick's grade - 9.4

CGC's grade - 9.8

FF Annual # 1, Nick's grade - 7.0

CGC's grade - 8.0

Woo hoo. :banana:

Clearly the man cannot grade, buyer beware! :grin:

Recently bought two batches of Modern Bats from Nick via his Comicana catalogue. I could buy NM books like this all day long to complete my run, they were all absolutely stunning books.

First class packaging as well as usual to boot. This may be like teaching your granny to suck eggs, but massive kudos to Nick for being one of the best sellers out there.

(worship)

Nick is a great person to deal with. He doesn't lurk in the gray area, and will go out of his way to help a fellow boardie. Bought quite a few books and never been a problem. He located an F.F.#3 for me that I ended up purchasing off of gaz973. Nick was also one of the first people I talked to through P.M.s before I had to guts to post on these boards fearing a total flame-throwing and shill pitchforking. lol

IM006747-1.jpg

Just bought some more high grade CA/MA fillers from Nick through the Comicana website. One of the very few people I'd buy from without scans, his grading is that good and oyu know exactly what you're going to get.

Five star service all the way.