• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flaming_Telepath's Feedback Thread

119 posts in this topic

As always Nick and Comicanadirect.com deliver! Just got one my of SA keys through the post and couldn't be happier.

Thanks for your usual excellent service

All the best

Jamie

Another awesome transaction from Nick on a time payment deal through

his excellent new business venture.

ComicanaDirect is fantastic!!

Perfectly packaged and extremely fast and reasonable shipping from

the UK. I couldn't be happier and would venture to say Nick is easily

in the top five best sellers/dealers in comics today. (thumbs u

Thanks again Mate! (worship)

fay :foryou:

Bought a beautiful slab from him. Very smooth transaction. Great communication. Great guy to deal with overall. Highly recommended, and will gladly buy from again!

Purchased a G.I. Combat 87 from Nick. :cloud9: Beautiful book and everything I had hoped for, prompt and professional service, 100% Happiness! Many thanks Nick, its a pleasure to do business with you and I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

Robert

I purchased a Strange Tales 101 CGC SS Stan Lee signature from Nick.

Excellent transaction all around. Good communication, fast shipping, and secure packaging. I look forward to future purchases from this exceptional seller.

Thanks !!!!

First time buyer from Nick and Comicana Direct especially happy with the 79 raw comics I added to my collection :cloud9:

The entire experience, tight and honest grading, great pricing, packaging, variety of high grade stock made for a fantastic, trustworthy customer experience! (worship)

And on top of that, Nick's a top bloke! (thumbs u

I've managed to fill and complete runs of titles and gaps in my collection that other dealers haven't been able to resolve for a long time.

I'd easily recommend everyone to place an order am already browsing for my next order :)

Many thanks!