• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flaming_Telepath's Feedback Thread

119 posts in this topic

Bought a big batch of 'Tecs and Bats from Nick way back when, his grading was just sick, packaging supreme, and was an absolute joy to deal with.

Perfection.

Although his football (read: soccer meh ) brain is minced.

A no-brainer. He literally has no brain.

No, what I meant to say was that buying from FT is a no-brainer. He's is the definition of fair, honest, and reputable.

I've dealt with Nick personally, and would love to again, if he'd ever get the books that I collect.

If you are thinking of having a transaction with him, be rest assured that it will end well. (thumbs u

Andy

Nick is a trustworthy seller and undergrader to boot. Back in June I purchased $1500 worth of books from Nick's "FT's High Grade Marvel Silver & Bronze Age" sale and the transaction went perfectly. Books were packed well and better then advertised.

Nick you need to do more sales threads. :wishluck:

Bill

Just opened a package from FT (i received it 3 months ago :eek:):

Here's my opinion:

This guy is a shame to the comics collectors community: How can someone undergrade books like that ?

VF+ are in fact NM-, if not NM.

A shame i tell you. No respect for the standard.

:baiting:

I've purchased literally hundreds (probably actually in four figures now) of comics from Nick over the last six or seven years and he has always been 100% honest, helpful, reliable and the best grader that I know. If there was one person in the world that I could recommend for buying comcs from, it would be him.

He's also good to sell to. (thumbs u

He also buys his rounds at the bar without prompting. (thumbs u (thumbs u

I had a few excellent transactions with Nick a couple of years ago. In my opinion (and I'm sure I'm not alone in this one) he is the tightest grader in the universe. :sumo:

Actually, I can't understand why I haven't bought anything from him lately. Maybe I should PM him and ask for that new Comicana Direct catalog hm

What can one say about FT? One of the best in the comic collecting business.

I can't help but spend a large amount of momey with him on a regular basis.

I firmly believe Nick would cut off his left testicle before he'd rip anyone off.

Top bloke

Who says you can never trust a scouser?

(Everton supporter but no one is perfect)

I haven't bought from Nick recently, but over the years, have bought many raw books from him. Even with the large body of water between us, he is professional, honest, and diligent. His grading is tight, as can be seen from the stories of undergrading. (thumbs u

I've both bought from and sold books to FT/Nick...he's a great guy for a cranky curmudgeonly old ! :insane: Maybe that's why we get along so... hm

I have nothing but good things to say about "Saint" Nick and he is a legendary asset to these boards... :headbang:

And thanks to Nick I have this nice 6.5 FF2 in a 6.0 holder I picked up a couple of VCCs ago... :cloud9:

FANTASTICFOUR2CGC60OW-4.jpg

It's just piling on at this point but Nick is one of perhaps 3 people I would buy Silver or Bronze from sight unseen. Literally, his grading and professionalism are as good as gold.

Every single book I have ever bought from Nick was perfectly graded or (more accurately) under graded.

Just the best.

I'm not going to boost his already legendary Ego by offering praise for his grading (which is TOO tight), or his packing (which is TOO secure) or his promptness when shipping overseas (which is TOO fast).

No, I'm going to say that Nick truely cares about the hobby and this community. His recent decision to give a member of the Probation List (who got there due to an unfinished transaction with Nick) a chance at redeeming himself, in a way that was both fair and firm, displays a depth of character and integrity that is all too rare in this hobby.

So, yeah, he's an OK guy. :P (thumbs u