• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Dear Gator ....

Aren't you glad you didn't have to deal with this.... this year ??

ducks.gif

let's just hope they are still #1 after next week :wishluck:

HAH.... the idiotic BCS put Auburn at #1. So the Ducks stay at #2. All that really matters is where they are at the end of the season :acclaim:

Dear Gator ....

ducks.gif

HAH.... the idiotic BCS put Auburn at #1. So the Ducks stay at #2. All that really matters is where they are at the end of the season :acclaim:

my concern is can Or whoop USC hm

Whats the difference between just a 'monster book' and an actual 'grail'?

in theory, the monster book is easily attainable, just pricey...a grail should be difficult to attain (thumbs u

Gator, what do you think of the selection of books in the November Heritage auction?

How high will the sweet Tec #27 7.0 go?

would love to see it break 500k

Dear Gator ....

ducks.gif

You're kidding right? Auburn would beat the hell out of Oregon. PAC10 football ain’t shїt compared to the SEC.

Dear Gator ....

ducks.gif

You're kidding right? Auburn would beat the hell out of Oregon. PAC10 football ain’t sh*****t compared to the SEC.

it would be great to see Oregon play Cam Newton. they did so well against Pryor last year..... :baiting:

Dear Gator

If you had the money to buy just one book which would it be?

Action Comic #1 or Tec Comics #27?

tec 27 is my personal favorite...

but need more info...I would recommend whichever the person liked more (supes vs bats)... but, generically, I believe grade for grade, the better investment...action 1

Dear Gator

If you had the money to buy just one book which would it be?

Action Comic #1 or Tec Comics #27?

tec 27 is my personal favorite...

but need more info...I would recommend whichever the person liked more (supes vs bats)... but, generically, I believe grade for grade, the better investment...action 1

I disagree.. I say Tec 27 is the better investment :sumo:

Dear Gator,

I know you've mentioned this somewhere before, but what is the scarcest issue of World's Finest between #'s 50-80?

all the issues in the 60's are "tough", followed by the 50's, and lastly the 70's... in fact, there are really no "tough" issues in the 70's, as long as you are not condition sensitive...I see every issue come up for sale multiple times in a year...

now, I limited myself to only completely unrestored copies ...

for me, it was issue 67...took me 5 years to find one (I found one with replaced staples, so it was a green label)...didn't see a single unrestored copy in the market... then, as fate would have it, after I paid OUT THE NOSE for a copy (in an auction, against someone else that obviously hadn't seen one in forever), I have since seen 4 copies available in the last year...

61 has traditionally been tough (maybe 2nd toughest)...

Thanks for the info! (worship)

I scored a restored 65 recently. I've seen other copies, but usually they have big problems like spine splits or big chunks missing. I'd rather have the resto than a messed up book.

Thanks for the info! (worship)

I scored a restored 65 recently. I've seen other copies, but usually they have big problems like spine splits or big chunks missing. I'd rather have the resto than a messed up book.

65 is higher demand due to origin of SM retold, but it is also much more readily available because of that (thumbs u