• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

if miles goes to the maize and blue, and we have to settle for a coach from a colorado state-level school, i'll be some pizzed off.
He's already passed on it once. A better question is, would Lou Holtz be excommunicated if he went to Michigan?

if miles goes to the maize and blue, and we have to settle for a coach from a colorado state-level school, i'll be some pizzed off.
He's already passed on it once. A better question is, would Lou Holtz be excommunicated if he went to Michigan?

Lou Holtz? hm

Do they have nice pastures in MI? :o

Lou Holtz? hm

Do they have nice pastures in MI? :o

on the "pros" side, if he goes to michigan, his flying spittle as he lisps might freeze before it hits people in the face, and that would have to be preferable to just dousing them.

The average Joe doesn't think he'll spend big bucks on a Batman 1 because he doesn't have those big bucks. But if he sees a hit movie it does influence his thoughts on whether a Batman 1 is worth big bucks. And it increases the likelihood that he will buy one if and when he gets big bucks.
In Game Theory, what you describe is called Common Knowledge. Which is, 'everyone know that Batman #1 is worth the big bucks'. CK is often associated within the dynamics of ponzi schemes. Edited by tabcom

GAtor, my BGSU Falcons got routed in the MAC championship...As I sit here watching the Big 10 championship with my Bucks up 14-0 I ponder the playoffs!! IF Ohio State can keep the petal on the metal and top the 13th ranked Wisconsin Badgers does Ohio State make it in? thanks bud

GAtor, my BGSU Falcons got routed in the MAC championship...As I sit here watching the Big 10 championship with my Bucks up 14-0 I ponder the playoffs!! IF Ohio State can keep the petal on the metal and top the 13th ranked Wisconsin Badgers does Ohio State make it in? thanks bud

Rumor is Baylor jumps. But it's anyone's guess

thanks dude they certainly did everything they could to make a case (thumbs u time will tell!! I think they get in :wishluck:

So Foley gets Muschamp a def. Coordinator under saban and it doesn't work out. Now he gets an offensive coordinator under saban and _______________.

I don't understand the thought behind that.

I want fun and gun 90's wuerffel/spurriwr football back at Florida.

Unfortunately it is 2014 :cry:

thanks dude they certainly did everything they could to make a case (thumbs u time will tell!! I think they get in :wishluck:

We will know tonight. Listening to the "experts", Baylor winning their conf champ and having beaten tcu, some think they will replace/jump. Maybe osu made a case?

We will know tonight. Listening to the "experts", Baylor winning their conf champ and having beaten tcu, some think they will replace/jump. Maybe osu made a case?

The one thing that is certain is that either the Big 10 or the Big 12 is going to be unhappy.