• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Katie Perry could make it work.
only if she would do the nude scenes and keep her trap shut

lol

..... but what if she needs to holla (shrug) .....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

Hey G.A.tor,

If you had to choose between Superman 2 and Action Comics 23, which would you pick and why? (Assuming same grade, page quality etc.)

Action 23 all day. Uncommon, first lex, high demand.

Hey G.A.tor,

If you had to choose between Superman 2 and Action Comics 23, which would you pick and why? (Assuming same grade, page quality etc.)

Thanks G.A.tor. That confirms what I thought. What is price per point on Action 23s these days anyways?

Hey G.A.tor,

Thanks G.A.tor. That confirms what I thought. What is price per point on Action 23s these days anyways?

2k per point lower grades. 2500-3k mid grade... No hg sales in a while

Hey G.A.tor,

2k per point lower grades. 2500-3k mid grade... No hg sales in a while

Thanks G.A.tor. I always appreciate your help. (thumbs u

I will ask GAtor a question along the same lines. Between tec62 and 69, which would you go for and why ?

Tec 69 is a personal fav and better cover imo

I am looking to pick up at least one or two Joker covers (for now). I too find the 69 to be a really cool cover. Hook me up with a copy then please Rick. 7.5+

I will ask GAtor a question along the same lines. Between tec62 and 69, which would you go for and why ?

I am looking to pick up at least one or two Joker covers (for now). I too find the 69 to be a really cool cover. Hook me up with a copy then please Rick. 7.5+

Sold mine more than a year ago

Sold mine more than a year ago

:(

what grade ?

Hey G.A.tor,

Action 12 or 14, and why please

Both great books. #62 for being the first Joker cover, and #69 for being one of the best Joker images of all time. You need both!

Hey G.A.tor,

Action 12 or 14, and why please

Action 7 or Bat 1 and why por favor. Bill, hold your thoughts :)