• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

You know...I don't like football, I never watch football, but if i did I would expect the quarterback to run the last 5 yards, or even try a Q-back sneak to get the ball across the line...instead of throwing it into the hands of the enemy at the line...I mean, who writes this stuff? That was like a massive Laker choke...unbelievable...

Beast! You gotta run the Beast! How can you not run the Beast! :cry:

You know...I don't like football, I never watch football, but if i did I would expect the quarterback to run the last 5 yards, or even try a Q-back sneak to get the ball across the line...instead of throwing it into the hands of the enemy at the line...I mean, who writes this stuff? That was like a massive Laker choke...unbelievable...

Truthfully I will be curious Petes explaination.

A lot of times inside two minutes the quarterback goes to hot plays and calls his own plays. They work on this in practice and have set plays they run in a row.

I did not bet on this game but was hoping with all of the wildly_fanciful_statement the media, particular ESPN was putting on the patriots they'd give the seagulls the whopping they deserved.

A lot of times inside two minutes the quarterback goes to hot plays and calls his own plays. They work on this in practice and have set plays they run in a row.

I did not bet on this game but was hoping with all of the wildly_fanciful_statement the media, particular ESPN was putting on the patriots they'd give the seagulls the whopping they deserved.

Hot plays?! You must be joking. It's a half yard. There is only one play there: You give the ball to Lynch!

Hot plays?! You must be joking. It's a half yard. There is only one play there: You give the ball to Lynch!

Yes. If the defense isn't lined up and set you call the snap on the first sound and you go to a hot play which be all slants or quick outs.

They should just qb sneaked it.

Just saying.

Stupidest call I have ever seen in a Super Bowl. Pathetic.

We can all question it now, but had #21 not jumped that slant we would all be saying what a gutsy call and perfect throw.

No we wouldn't. We would be saying it was a stupid play that worked.

We can all question it now, but had #21 not jumped that slant we would all be saying what a gutsy call and perfect throw.

It was a stupid call. A fade to the back of the end zone that nobody but the receiver could get to, maybe. A roll out by the QB, and throw it away if nobody's open, maybe. But not a throw into traffic. Stupid call.

It was a stupid call. A fade to the back of the end zone that nobody but the receiver could get to, maybe. A roll out by the QB, and throw it away if nobody's open, maybe. But not a throw into traffic. Stupid call.

I can pretty much guarantee you Russell Wilson called that play, it wasn't the head coach or offensive coordinator. Just saying.

It was a bad throw.

It wasn't a bad thow, #21 just jumped the route.

The throw was too high and Wilson didn't identify the coverage so its on him. Had he throw it in lower it could have avoided a turnover.

Dude he threw it right in the guys chest and #21 jumped the route. It's as simple as that. The rewind will be in YouTube tomorrow.

I can pretty much guarantee you Russell Wilson called that play, it wasn't the head coach or offensive coordinator. Just saying.

That call came from the bench. There's no way on earth Wilson is allowed to call that play.