• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Where is the Mile High Wonder Woman#1?
last I heard it was in VA...

The Dentist has that one too? :whatthe:

I am not sure about that. That particular issue has not been in the market place since shortly after the collection was found in 1977 :sorry:

Edited by 1962

Say you had a collection of rare books with classic covers and you were going to sell all of them to focus on one of two books in low grade, unrestored, which would you choose: Batman #1 or Captain America #1?

Extra credit:

Would you include any others in that list of choices instead?

Say you had a collection of rare books with classic covers and you were going to sell all of them to focus on one of two books in low grade, unrestored, which would you choose: Batman #1 or Captain America #1?

Extra credit:

Would you include any others in that list of choices instead?

right now cap is on the rise price wise...bat seems to have finally leveled off after 2 years of huge price increases ...that said..Batman 1 would be my choice ...more availability in lower grade too

Who inked Fantastic Four #1?
Ayers i thought...

The Gator knows his comics history. The consensus among scholars is George Klein inked FF #1 based on comparison of his contemporaneous style over at DC. There was some debate regarding Ayers or Chris Rule some time ago, but Klein's style appears to be a better fit. (thumbs u