• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Dan's KUDOS

164 posts in this topic

FINALLY sold a book to Dan! He's a great buyer/seller to work with, pays faster than the Road Runner on Red Bull and is in constant communication throughout the entire process.

You CANNOT...CANNOT go wrong dealing with Dan!

My highest kudos and two (thumbs u

Brock

Just bought a high grade X Men # 4 from Dan and he was great to deal with. He dealt with shipping complications professionally and had excellent communication throughout. The book was great and arrived very well packaged.

Hope to deal with Dan again. (thumbs u

Received a book from the Stand Up For Cancer charity appeal that Dan organised. Not only was he very generous and put in a lot of hard work for the cause but he shipped out a whole load of comics to many different people (and countries) very efficiently.

Major kudos. (worship)

I sold Dan ASM 51-68 on the 2nd.

After I saw his :takeit: in my thread, I sent him a message. In basically 30 minutes exactly after I sent the PM we got through details and I had the money in my paypal.

He was the first person on the board to buy from me and it couldn't have gone any easier or quicker.

Kudos :golfclap:

Edited by bruce21wayne21

Didn't buy from dan on this occasion but have in the past and he's a great guy to get your books from. I did however donate to his stand up for cancer charity and wanted to send him kudos for arranging everything and being a truly outstanding boardie, well done dan :applause:

Edited by PsychoJ

I bought 8 early ASM books from him and he was super easy to work with and patient with me. I requested scans of all books front and back and he provided them with out hesitation. He was just awesome to work with as he had perfect packaging and I could not have asked for a better transaction considering the books I bought from him I would have never had that kind of faith in a typical ebay seller.

It was an absoulte pleasure purchasing a higher end book from Dan. His communication was great. The turnaround time, packaging and delivery was excellent. Dan went out of his way to make this a very easy and smooth transcation. Based on my experience, I highly recommend buying from him.

Purchased a raw GS X-men 1 and a raw JIM 87 from Dan. Beautiful books, very strictly graded. Packing and shipping was safe, secure and prompt. A very professional and pleasant transaction. 100% Satisfied. (thumbs u It is a pleasure to do business with you Dan. Many thanks. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Bought a bunch of SA and key raw books from Dan and he was great to deal with as always. Packaging was excellent and he's one of the few people who's grading is good enough for me to be willing to buy raw from them. (thumbs u