• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Grail groupshot

101 posts in this topic

Several requests for an Action1/Tec27 groupshot ...... I figured I'd take this group shot instead before I lock them away for the winter, and see what other Grail groupshots I can draw out from other Boardies

PA130002.jpg

I agree that is beautiful, but I can't help but look the gifthorse in the proverbial pie-hole: Where is Marvel Comics #1?

and see what other Grail groupshots I can draw out from other Boardies.

I notice no one is eager to follow this act.

Because, really, how many other boardies CAN follow this shot? lol

BangZoom! BangZoom! BangZoom! :)

Several requests for an Action1/Tec27 groupshot ...... I figured I'd take this group shot instead before I lock them away for the winter, and see what other Grail groupshots I can draw out from other Boardies

PA130002.jpg

If I had books like this, I'd get them their own leather sofa too :cloud9:

Man, those are some serious books! :o

I'm sure there are a couple of other boardies that could put together some pretty impressive "grail shots." Let's see 'em!

All I could do is a "Forgotten Grail Groupshot" - but those are books that nobody has cared about since 1972 or so. lol

Awesome set of books you posted! Here's my addition to the "black leather couch" thread. I checked under the cushions and unfortunately no 'Tec 27 :(

COUCH.jpg

you guys and your black leather couches... Tim, call adam, I bet he can hook you up with a tec 27 :baiting:

Awesome set of books you posted! Here's my addition to the "black leather couch" thread. I checked under the cushions and unfortunately no 'Tec 27 :(

COUCH.jpg

Another beautiful shot! And a 9.2 blue on the More Fun :applause:

COUCH.jpg

Incredible group of books! :applause:

And wow, the Larson MF52. That book is un-real. Blue 9.2 (worship)