• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - It's Never Too Early!

490 posts in this topic

FYI for those interested...

The cast of the Walking Dead is scheduled to come to the New York Comic Con. Their panel is slated for Saturday 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm in their big IGN Theater. They are supposed to do a signing, I'm assuming before or after their panel. I don't think AMC has a booth, so I'm assuming either the Image booth or the show signing area. Details should be announced by the beginning of the show.

Awesome! I will be at the signing. Anyone want to go to the signing with me? hopefull we can get these books for SS as there was not a witness around last year at the panel.

you will be missed Joel.

As of this moment, I have an extra $609.49 to spend at the show, from quitting smoking 42.39 days ago.

:whee:

Congratulations! :applause:

Ditto, that's great to hear mate. :applause: I know it's not easy -- stay strong!

Hotel rooms are freaking expensive.

4 star rooms in Times Square are $400-500 a night compared to about $300+ that I''ve paid in years past.

I have a 3.5 star booked for about $300 a night currently.

Just insane if you want to stay on Manhattan.

I live in Manhattan now, imagine how I feel lol

Hotel rooms are freaking expensive.

4 star rooms in Times Square are $400-500 a night compared to about $300+ that I''ve paid in years past.

I have a 3.5 star booked for about $300 a night currently.

Just insane if you want to stay on Manhattan.

I live in Manhattan now, imagine how I feel lol

:eek:

Found that the Intercontinental is just marginally more expensive but a much nicer hotel. So far it's the cheapest luxury hotel I've been able to find in the Times Square area.

Might be staying there instead.

My apt's costing me $38.71/day this month.

does that include utilities??? (heating, AC, water, sewage, power, etc)

that's almost the same price as i pay for my mortgage (without utilities) (around $1,100/month)

that's not so bad, considering you live in "the big apple" city.

while i live in a suburban house in canada, and no not in an igloo :insane: