• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - It's Never Too Early!

490 posts in this topic

I was planning on sharing a 10x10 spot with someone but he has dropped the ball and never actually applied, and now they of course all full. Does anyone have extra room and would like to share costs? I'll take as little as space for 5 long boxes up to 12 or 13, depending on how much spare room there is and I'll pay for more than the % of space I'm using, or can work out a commission of anything I sell, I'm flexible and easy to deal with, and if you have some extra space I can cut yours costs. win win. I live in Long Island so I'm close enough to drive my books there. I have silver/bronze DC and Marvel. I'll pay upfront. I was really counting on selling, and just found out my neighbor who told me he had a table, was actually waiting to hear about his attempt to make a deal, and when I started to get suspicious I called about a table myself and they said all filled, maybe some cancellations with come, and that the website name of my friend was not even registered! So hoping that someone can help me out and have someone who will share the costs.

Wait, is that good place to eat at?

Yup, Wo-Hop is my gift to out-of-towners.

Definitely gotta remember this place for my next visit. Been eating either hotdogs or monster sandwiches @ Kat'z