• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - It's Never Too Early!

490 posts in this topic

Wait, is that good place to eat at?

Yup, Wo-Hop is my gift to out-of-towners.

Definitely gotta remember this place for my next visit. Been eating either hotdogs or monster sandwiches @ Kat'z

17 Mott St. New york, NY, for 25$ 2 people can eat like champions.

It will cost me more than $200 for gas in the boat but, I will save 2/3 on hotel fees vs manhattan marina fees.

Maybe an after Con cruise could help defer those gas costs hm

A dozen members, some adult beverages, the Statue of Liberty?

I'm thinking a $25 a head donation would work. Invite Stephan and you could charge $50 a head.

It will cost me more than $200 for gas in the boat but, I will save 2/3 on hotel fees vs manhattan marina fees.

I'm thinking a $25 a head donation would work. Invite Stephan and you could charge $50 a head.

I don't charge for boat rides.

hm

ill buy beers!

But you do accept donations.

But you do accept donations.

lol No! However, a boat ride would be great as long as it is during the daylight. I am currently without radar. BYOB unless you like Jack Daniels or soda. Snacks provided. My boat may seem small compared to the boat you used to have. Here it is! (your old boat, not mine)

queenofheartsboat.jpg