• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - It's Never Too Early!

490 posts in this topic

Hotels are insane this year. Is it always like this in the fall?

As much as I like NYCC this might become a once every other year thing.

Yeah, I've been selling books just to pay for the hotel. I think it'll be worth it though.

NYC hotel prices have always been high. Not sure why this is such a surprise to people all of a sudden.

Stay in Queens and take the train.

They seem to be much higher this year than last.

:eek:

Maybe NYC in the fall is popular this year?

NYC hotel prices have always been high. Not sure why this is such a surprise to people all of a sudden.

They seem to be much higher this year than last.

:eek:

Maybe NYC in the fall is popular this year?

NYC in the fall is always more pricey. Hotels will go up until the Holidays are over.

http://www.thebrazilgrill.com/media/brazil.html

There is about 5 of us so far. I just posted the link on the cbca boards. I am gonna need a rough head count to find out about RSVP, Etc..

I will NOT be in charge of the money, I am sorry in advance. I will gladly set up the details though. I would like to see a CBCA dinner out of this Mike.

There is about 5 of us so far. I just posted the link on the cbca boards. I am gonna need a rough head count to find out about RSVP, Etc..

I will NOT be in charge of the money, I am sorry in advance. I will gladly set up the details though. I would like to see a CBCA dinner out of this Mike.

So, you are planning the CBCA dinner?

So, you are planning the CBCA dinner?
No, I am already making plans to go here, and some people have asked as well since there was no dinner planned. The price is nice, the food looks great. I AM offering to do some leg work to help the CBCA get info together. But a of yesterday there was no word from CBCA or the CGC forums so I had given up and made plans for some friends, I was gonna do the public invite this week. I really DONT wanna be in charge, but did not want to see a NYCC with no forum dinner..

Or stay in Brooklyn and ride a rat! I think that is an old Shecky Green punchline.

Flight booked.

FYI for those interested...

The cast of the Walking Dead is scheduled to come to the New York Comic Con. Their panel is slated for Saturday 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm in their big IGN Theater. They are supposed to do a signing, I'm assuming before or after their panel. I don't think AMC has a booth, so I'm assuming either the Image booth or the show signing area. Details should be announced by the beginning of the show.

FYI for those interested...

The cast of the Walking Dead is scheduled to come to the New York Comic Con. Their panel is slated for Saturday 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm in their big IGN Theater. They are supposed to do a signing, I'm assuming before or after their panel. I don't think AMC has a booth, so I'm assuming either the Image booth or the show signing area. Details should be announced by the beginning of the show.

:cloud9:

I guess I will be standing in line all day Sat..stop by and say :hi:

Or stay in Brooklyn and ride a rat! I think that is an old Shecky Green punchline.

Flight booked.

:applause: