• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - It's Never Too Early!

490 posts in this topic

Spring is finially here Yahooooo! and con season is on! Hav'n fun?

I gotta tell ya - the 2011 New York Comic Con will be HUGE! Not just the size thing but the likes of Bandai is taking gobs of space and wanting to do really cool things. Hasbro, Lucas, Entertainment Earth, XBox, on and on, did I mention Absolute Comics and Zapp Comics will have giant booths with lots of comics? The floor space is getting tighter than my swim shorts at Megacon. We gotta hire an armada of crack-team crowd ushers to keep people safe.

This is just the start guys.

Does anybody know if CGC will be attending? I assume they will. I'd like to drop off books for grading. It would be nice not to have to ship them.

Rumor has it they won't be attending this year.

I find this hard to believe.

But will you be attending, that's the question all forumites must know!

???

No, I don't like Pittsburgh transplants.

???

The Sedins are from Pittsburgh, Sweden, although it's actually spelled Örnsköldsvik. Same thing... (shrug)

???

The Sedins are from Pittsburgh, Sweden, although it's actually spelled Örnsköldsvik. Same thing... (shrug)

:makepoint:

Repost from the other NYC thread.

Gang, Vintage Comics has been confirmed for the New York Comic Con this year. We'll be set up at booth 1275. If you walk from the front main Crystal Palace entrance to the back, we are facing front and right just past the DC set up.

Looking forward to it!

:headbang: