• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - It's Never Too Early!

490 posts in this topic

I also plan on eating. Not just dinner, maybe breakfast and lunch as I like to live on the edge.

Thats just crazy man.

...the edge of poverty maybe, going by NYC food prices....

You don't know where to look. I bet I can eat well in NY for under $35-40 a day for all 3 meals.

I also plan on eating. Not just dinner, maybe breakfast and lunch as I like to live on the edge.

Thats just crazy man.

You don't know where to look. I bet I can eat well in NY for under $35-40 a day for all 3 meals.

I know where to look obviously or else i would look like you.

Thats just crazy man.

you going to eat dirty water dogs, 3 times a day?

Thats just crazy man.

you going to eat dirty water dogs, 3 times a day?

I figured a cup of coffee and eggs on a roll for breakfast.

A small deli sandwich for lunch.

Pizza, pasta or more deli for dinner. I might have the ocassional hotdog as well (thumbs u

Still have one 4 day pass for sale..please PM me if interested! :shy:

This pass will get you in on Thursday

I am digging the local con...only a 30 min drive through the tunnel for me!

Actually on my way to Manhattan today for a meeting..I will get the current "dirty water" dog price for all you out of townees :baiting: