• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - It's Never Too Early!

490 posts in this topic

Is Frank Miller supposed to be at this con?
hm ................Yes

Yes, but they don't say which dates, he's usually not there the whole weekend. AND he's canceled a few times in the past... soooo

:wishluck:

Expect to wait in line for a chance to get a wrist band to get in another line that might get you 3 signatures. All of this is done in a window within a window. After all the hassle he most likely will announce he will not be attending 30 minutes before he is scheduled to appear.

Help Wanted! We are gearing up for New York Comic Con!

Based on last year's awesome turnout, we will need extra staff. Hours flexible and best of all, you get a dealer's badge for the whole weekend! Retail experience, some comic knowledge and high energy a must.

Please contact me for more details: zappcomics@aol.com. Thanks, Ben

Man, I wish I could make it to the NYCC, :(

I'm all the way over on the west coast of Canada, and don't have the money or time to get there.

There is a NYCC exclusive figure that I really really really want to pick up.

Welcome to the boards! Where there's a will, there's a way (at least as far as getting the exclusive that is). Check your PMs (the flashing envelope icon next to "My Stuff" at the top of the page).

(thumbs u