• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America First Avenger movie vs Hydra!!

19 posts in this topic

So I took a part as an extra in this movie they told me was called 'Frostbite'. They said I'll have to agree to have my hair cut like a WWII soldier, so I just assumed I was going to be a P.O.W or some sort of German or American/British Soldier....

Well as it turns out, production crews often use false movie titles to keep away prying eyes, and the actual movie is called captain America: The First Avenger!!

I got the details this morning for our fittings and haircuts tomorrow, seems like they also like to leave these things to the last possible minute.

So in short, I'm playing a Hydra Soldier. What that entails I will find out in the days to come...Hmmm Wonder if I can get away with keeping the costume??

A really nice surprize!! Any other similar stories?

..Hmmm Wonder if I can get away with keeping the costume??

My advice....last day of shooting....pee in the costume.

They may say "just keep it".

So I took a part as an extra in this movie they told me was called 'Frostbite'. They said I'll have to agree to have my hair cut like a WWII soldier, so I just assumed I was going to be a P.O.W or some sort of German or American/British Soldier....

Well as it turns out, production crews often use false movie titles to keep away prying eyes, and the actual movie is called captain America: The First Avenger!!

I got the details this morning for our fittings and haircuts tomorrow, seems like they also like to leave these things to the last possible minute.

So in short, I'm playing a Hydra Soldier. What that entails I will find out in the days to come...Hmmm Wonder if I can get away with keeping the costume??

A really nice surprize!! Any other similar stories?

Awesome!! (thumbs u

Please,send as details or pics :wishluck:

..Hmmm Wonder if I can get away with keeping the costume??

My advice....last day of shooting....pee in the costume.

They may say "just keep it".

Man, you are so good at thinking outside the box.

lol

All done shooting... no pics...although I did pick up a few small props from the set. They had 3 Captain America shields, One for Chris Evans, and one each for the two stunt doubles. The shield was my ideal prop to take, but impossible to do! I settled for some blank bullets we shot at the Captain and a few H.Y.D.R.A accesories. Not sure if I'll keep them or not though!

Looks like a really cool movie so far. To be fair I only saw a weeks worth of shooting and about 3 minutes worth of actual film footage, but those 3 minutes...magical!!