• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi Kids - It's Bosco

172 posts in this topic

Thanks Nick!

He really delivered on a sweet group of Valiants. The packaging, communication and grades were all top notch. You can't ask for a better seller.

-Ryan

Thanks Nick!

He really delivered on a sweet group of Valiants. The packaging, communication and grades were all top notch. You can't ask for a better seller.

-Ryan

Thank you so much Ryan for giving me a chance to expand your collection.

:foryou:

Nick scrounged around in his LB's to help me find a comic I was searching for. He took good pictures, worked out a price, and shipped quickly. Also included some helpful tape pull-tabs to get to the comic easier.

A+

-- dave

Nick scrounged around in his LB's to help me find a comic I was searching for. He took good pictures, worked out a price, and shipped quickly. Also included some helpful tape pull-tabs to get to the comic easier.

A+

-- dave

Thanks Dave for giving me the chance to build out your collection.

Once again I purchased books and slabs from my main man Bosco Constantine, and once again I am extremely satisfied.

The slabs are perfect, and the raws were wrapped up tight like a mini Fort Knox.

Buy from this guy! (Except Crow books. I want all of those. lol )

Once again I purchased books and slabs from my main man Bosco Constantine, and once again I am extremely satisfied.

The slabs are perfect, and the raws were wrapped up tight like a mini Fort Knox.

Buy from this guy! (Except Crow books. I want all of those. lol )

Thank you so much Reed for your purchases.

I will continue to deal with Nick.

In this recent transaction he went farther than I would expect most people to go in acquiring a book that I thought not possible to get for me.

I recommend and have recommended him for purchases.

As someone as tightfisted and picky as myself, this is high praise indeed.

I will continue to deal with Nick.

In this recent transaction he went farther than I would expect most people to go in acquiring a book that I thought not possible to get for me.

I recommend and have recommended him for purchases.

As someone as tightfisted and picky as myself, this is high praise indeed.

:blush:

Thank you once again. It's my pleasure to help out.

Bosco is a fantastic seller. Great packing, fast turnaround time and a beautiful book! Buy with confidence.

Thanks Brett. Your friendly negotiations and rapid payment are very much appreciated. Enjoy the Copper Age goodie.