• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi Kids - It's Bosco

172 posts in this topic

Nick never buys anything from me because he says my books are drekky :sorry:

But he always bumps my thread and brings in at least 1 Seinfeld reference. He's definitely on the "Nice" and no "Naughty" list for Festivus. I may have to send him a Krameri-Gift-Certificate or a puppy.

243.gif

Now you have to send it. Because those are the rules. AHHHHH HAAHHHH!

But he always bumps my thread and brings in at least 1 Seinfeld reference. He's definitely on the "Nice" and no "Naughty" list for Festivus. I may have to send him a Krameri-Gift-Certificate or a puppy.

243.gif

No problem (thumbs u I have the perfect puppy in mind! I'll send it just like they used to send the monkeys that they advertised on the back of precode books :headbang:

243.gif

No problem (thumbs u I have the perfect puppy in mind! I'll send it just like they used to send the monkeys that they advertised on the back of precode books :headbang:

Did you get the puppy? Or was it a monkey? Sh*t, I have a feeling I might have sent you a goat. Damm that's where our sacrifice went :pullhair: Asmodeus is not going to be happy. Oh well, torments of the damned here I come!

I received some DNAgents from Nick with the proceeds going to Beau's wife. They were packed well and arrived quickly. Thanks!

Thank you for assisting Beau's widow, and for rapidly submitting the funds.

(worship)

Whoever is reading this,let me tell you about Nick.Not only is he one of the most trusted board members here,in my book.If you buy something or make a time payment deal from him,he will follow it all the way with you.He will even throw in a couple of goodies in the bag as well.Packing? You don't ever have to worry about your books getting to you safely,his boxes are boxed.I have had several purchases with Nick,and I am positive I will have more,so please don't ever worry about getting whatever you buy from this guy.

To top it all off he is one hell of a great guy. (worship)

Oakman-Who thinks Nick is the best of the best.

Whoever is reading this,let me tell you about Nick.Not only is he one of the most trusted board members here,in my book.If you buy something or make a time payment deal from him,he will follow it all the way with you.He will even throw in a couple of goodies in the bag as well.Packing? You don't ever have to worry about your books getting to you safely,his boxes are boxed.I have had several purchases with Nick,and I am positive I will have more,so please don't ever worry about getting whatever you buy from this guy.

(worship)(worship)

Thanks so much, Dave. Your kind words made my weekend!

:whee:

(worship)(worship)

Thanks so much, Dave. Your kind words made my weekend!

:whee:

It's well deserved my friend. (worship)

Nick is everything the feedback says and more. Terrific guy to deal with; fair deals, excellent packing; and terrific books. Looking forward to more deals in the future.

Ed

Nick is everything the feedback says and more. Terrific guy to deal with; fair deals, excellent packing; and terrific books. Looking forward to more deals in the future.

Ed

:foryou:

Thank you, Ed. You were outstanding to deal with.

I recently purchased some raw books from Bosco--not only were they beautiful and fairly priced, but they were shipped very quickly and packed well. Huge thumbs up!

Thank you so much, Andy.

:foryou: