• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi Kids - It's Bosco

172 posts in this topic

I bought a set of Deathmate from Nick that he donated for TJ's charity fundraiser. They arrived quickly and well packaged and as described. Great communication and very easy to work with. Thanks.

Thanks so much George. It is always great dealing with you.

:foryou:

Done a few deals with Nick in the past. Always fast payments, GREAT convo, and smooth transactions from start to finish (thumbs u .

Just an all-around good dude, and hella' fun to talk Valiant with. Would love to buy him a pint (or five) of Armstrong Ale someday :cool: .

Got some great Valiants from Nick yesterday. They look better than described, and they were shipped lighting fast! Perfect transaction in every way. Thanks so much! :applause:

:cloud9:

Thanks Johnny. Glad I could help build out your collection.

Bosco is the man!

The best seller to buyer communication I've EVER had!

He's helping me build my dream Crow set, and I honestly couldn't recommend a better seller to deal with!

Buy his stuff, and enjoy!

Thank you Reed for the very kind comments, and the super transactions.

It's always a pleasant experience dealing with Nick. Buying or selling, he is just a top notch guy! Just got a batch of books in, seemed like they were there the next day he shipped em sooooo fast.

:headbang:

It's always a pleasant experience dealing with Nick. Buying or selling, he is just a top notch guy! Just got a batch of books in, seemed like they were there the next day he shipped em sooooo fast.

:headbang:

Thank you so much Roger for allowing me the chance to expand your collection further.

Nick is one of the best sellers you could ever deal with here on the boards. Books are tightly graded and very well packed. Prices are good too. Thanks Nick! (thumbs u

Nick is one of the best sellers you could ever deal with here on the boards. Books are tightly graded and very well packed. Prices are good too. Thanks Nick! (thumbs u

Thank you so much Mike for the kind feedback. It was my pleasure.

(worship)

Let me tell you about Nick. He's one guy that you can truly count on as a seller,a person,,a friend.

His books are always double boxed,and they get to you safe. Not like those azzhats who use a padded envelopes. :eyeroll:

Know this,that you can always count on Nick.

Thanks again for helping me build an awesome Crow collection Nick.

Dave

Let me tell you about Nick. He's one guy that you can truly count on as a seller,a person,,a friend.

His books are always double boxed,and they get to you safe. Not like those azzhats who use a padded envelopes. :eyeroll:

Know this,that you can always count on Nick.

Thanks again for helping me build an awesome Crow collection Nick.

Dave

Wow!

Thank you Dave for allowing me the chance to contribute to a fantastic collection.

(worship)

Bought some books from Nick and look great :)

I highly recommend Nick to anyone who's looking for some Copper and Modern Age books (thumbs u

Thank you Sarah for yet another successful purchase.