• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Board Members were Cartoon Characters...

740 posts in this topic

The Baron in Dune...

Neither do you.

Unfortunately :cry:

From Wiki:

In the fictional world of the Smurfs, Gargamel the sorcerer is the sworn enemy of the Smurfs and the principal antagonist in the show and comic books. While described as a wizard in the narration, Gargamel is not depicted as possessing real magical powers to speak of. He is, however, quite competent at creating magic potions for various usages. His main goal in life is to destroy the Smurfs and/or capture enough of them to create a potion to turn base matter into gold. He is voiced by the late Paul Winchell in the English version of the cartoon and Philippe Dumat in the French version.[1] He will be portrayed by DiceX in the live action movie.

The Baron in Dune...

Neither do you.

Trust me I didn't pick it. Someone said that I remind her of the crazy fat man floating around in the chair in Dune. This is what I get I guess from using Match.com...

I remarried, but not to that one and not via a dating site!

lol That's twice in two days you have cracked me up. (worship)

The Baron in Dune...

Neither do you.

From Wiki:

In the fictional world of the Smurfs, Gargamel the sorcerer is the sworn enemy of the Smurfs and the principal antagonist in the show and comic books. While described as a wizard in the narration, Gargamel is not depicted as possessing real magical powers to speak of. He is, however, quite competent at creating magic potions for various usages. His main goal in life is to destroy the Smurfs and/or capture enough of them to create a potion to turn base matter into gold. He is voiced by the late Paul Winchell in the English version of the cartoon and Philippe Dumat in the French version.[1] He will be portrayed by DiceX in the live action movie.

I could make a potion out of you that turns everything into amber. hm

The Baron in Dune...

Neither do you.

From Wiki:

:eyeroll:

The Baron in Dune...

Neither do you.

From Wiki:

amber_alert.jpg

The Baron in Dune...

Neither do you.

Don't you have rotten disgusting Smurfs to catch and turn into gold?

towards2112 would be...

Mr. Natural

natural.gif

xHBTBx aka CaptainOfIndustry would be...

The Big Bad Wolf

redhotridinghood.jpg

bronzilla would be...

Clutch Cargo

clutch.jpeg

mschmidt would be...

Multi Man

MULTI-MAN+COLOR+GRAD.jpg

the_thing would be...

Pandora's Box

Pandora_s_Box_Cover_Art.jpg