• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing Pt 2-- Lee, Simon, Romita, Colan

230 posts in this topic

Got back some fun moderns :)

425857256_o.jpg

425857282_o.jpg

425857179_o.jpg

425857209_o.jpg

Technically these bottom two books dont go together. But they look really cool next to one another.

Oh and lets play an homage to where's waldo..............where is the Stan Lee signature on the bottom book? I know I can't find it lol

This fun :bump: is brought to you by my great SS clients who wanted Matt Wagner submissions.

I had not been a huge fan of his work until I took a look through his portfolio and my buddy was commissioning him for a Grendel. Anyways I saw this captain america sketch, told him about my upcoming signing and that I wanted him to knock it out of the park.

Needless to say I think he did! Check it out, one of my fav. pieces recently.

429778956_o.jpg

What do you guys think?

:news:

I did not want to make a new thread for it, but if anyone is interested in meeting up with ME :acclaim: and having a nice lunch and share a few drinks with a few great boardies around the holidays.......

Well........Me, DevilsRain and Secretson will be hitting the bars 12/16 around noonish in NYC ........so if anyone (cough cough..... Professor66....) or anyone else wants to meet up PLEASE :eyeroll: do so. Hit me up with a PM and I will give you the coordinates. :whee:

and yeah it is a thursday at noon so it is not the most convenient of times but it works for us so lol (thumbs u

This fun :bump: is brought to you by my great SS clients who wanted Matt Wagner submissions.

I had not been a huge fan of his work until I took a look through his portfolio and my buddy was commissioning him for a Grendel. Anyways I saw this captain america sketch, told him about my upcoming signing and that I wanted him to knock it out of the park.

429778956_o.jpg

What do you guys think?

AMAZING!!! :applause: if you want to come off it. hit me up ;)

I did not want to make a new thread for it, but if anyone is interested in meeting up with ME :acclaim: and having a nice lunch and share a few drinks with a few great boardies around the holidays.......

Well........Me, DevilsRain and Secretson will be hitting the bars 12/16 around noonish in NYC ........so if anyone (cough cough..... Professor66....) or anyone else wants to meet up PLEASE :eyeroll: do so. Hit me up with a PM and I will give you the coordinates. :whee:

and yeah it is a thursday at noon so it is not the most convenient of times but it works for us so lol (thumbs u

i'm sure your PM box is burning up.

Yes indeed. Professor66, thats your heads up for the day drinking.

429778956_o.jpg

What do you guys think?

Very nice. But I think you need a smack in the back of the head, Matt Wagner is exceptionally talented. Take a closer look at some of his various works and you'll notice how his style changes from project to project. Sometimes it's just slightly and other times quite drastically.

lol it def. was a good smack in the back of the head.

a lot of you do not know my comic collecting background....... I am a "newer" collector. I grew up mostly a fan of the mainstream cartoons.......

Every day (mostly through these boards) I learn more and more and get more fanboy day by day!

(worship)