• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing Pt 2-- Lee, Simon, Romita, Colan

230 posts in this topic

:news:

Those of you I have been speaking with, or who may be interested in a Joe Simon sketch......Now would be a good time to pm me to discuss things. I have an extremely limited # of spots, so hit me up fast!

Best,

Sean

:news:

Those of you I have been speaking with, or who may be interested in a Joe Simon sketch......Now would be a good time to pm me to discuss things. I have an extremely limited # of spots, so hit me up fast!

Best,

Sean

I'm interested, PM sent.

You can have a restored Signature Series book (purple and yellow label) but you can't have a qualified Signature Series book (green and yellow). If you really want the SS label, the unverified sig will likely count as a defect.

Something you could do if you wanted Todd to sign it and still maintain a high grade would be to have him sign in the margins of the interior in with either a pencil or a pen. If a signature doesn't interfere with art and it doesn't take up a lot of room or leak through a page, it won't be counted as a defect. I have a blue label 9.8 with 3 unverified interior sigs. Of course, there are plenty that don't like interior sigs, but it's an option.

Time For a Shameless Self Promotion Alert.

FYI Sig Series is changing the rules again.

FYI it will cost $10 PER BOOK to hold for additional sigs.

Take advantage of the fact that all of these guys are gathered together so that you DO NOT incur these fees, and still get multi sigs!

Get Your Books in ASAP! Deadline is 1/21

I hope to get lots of photos!

You can have a restored Signature Series book (purple and yellow label) but you can't have a qualified Signature Series book (green and yellow). If you really want the SS label, the unverified sig will likely count as a defect.

Something you could do if you wanted Todd to sign it and still maintain a high grade would be to have him sign in the margins of the interior in with either a pencil or a pen. If a signature doesn't interfere with art and it doesn't take up a lot of room or leak through a page, it won't be counted as a defect. I have a blue label 9.8 with 3 unverified interior sigs. Of course, there are plenty that don't like interior sigs, but it's an option.

Im a little hazy on this too, and just would like some extra clarification before I end up with something I don't want to happen. :)

If I submit a plain yellow label SS book to have an additional sig added, will the new label indicate that both signatures are authentic, or will the first one also be considered a defect since it was cracked out of the slab? Does the CGC rep have to witness the slab removal? etc. etc.