• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TV and beyond

41 posts in this topic

Anybody else thinking....

1) No Ordinary Family is ho-hum.

2) Avengers show is actually pretty good.

3) Will Clone Wars address the span between Episode 3 and 4?

4) Chuck is boring

5) Smallville is soooo lame. Isis possesing Lois? Crazed farmers/Blue Kryptonite? Deadshot dressed like Jonah Hex? Really?

6) Got Walking Dead DVR'd. Gotta finishing watching it.

Why can't TV get a superhero show right? All over the years have been campy and lame (for the most part). My favorite in my memory is The Hulk with Bixby.

I'm not into the zombie thing so Walking Dead doesn't seem to appeal to me. Smallville was boring...I want Superman. No ordinary family sucks.

With today's technology I wish they could get a cool superhero show on the TV. I've been thinking a revival of the 6 Million Dollar Man would be cool as hell. (I might be alone on that one lol )

As for comedies...I'm enjoying Modern Family a lot these days. Anyone see the Halloween special with the guy dressed as spiderman at work? Funny stuff!

Outside of sports, I watch Supernatural, Fringe, Two and Half Men and Big Bang Theory.

I still think the best superhero TV show was the Incredible Hulk. Bill Bixby was great as Banner (even though they made his first name David - they did add Bruce as the middle name).

I don't enjoy Modern Family, even though everyone in my life says, "I thought you would love it." I feel like it tries too hard. I don't know if anyone will get what I'm talking about or agree.

My top 10 shows in no particular order are as follows:

1. The Office (Yes, it's still funny)

2. The Big Bang Theory

3. South Park

4. Community

5. Parenthood

6. How I Met Your Mother

7. Boardwalk Empire

8. Glee (Deal with it)

9. Law and Order: SVU

10. Lie to Me