• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ken Haeser Sketch opportunity - YOU PICK THE BLANK - ASM, X-Force, Avengers etc

374 posts in this topic

I am proud to say that those two books will be in my collection. And to make it even more incredible Ken will be adding color to the sketch above too

Nice! :) Is this from the new sketch opp? Man, Ken works fast! :)

Yep, and this is why I love working with Ken

Its going to be slabbed, but either way I will have the final image in my CAF.

I already have several pieces by Ken hanging in my Comic Room.

Time to tell the wifey you got some good art for the living room! :baiting:

Dude I try, you saw my place. I am limited to my room.

I tried to convince her to allow me to put a Star Wars A New Hope Poster signed by Hammil, Fisher, Mayhew, Daniels, Kurtz, and 4 others in our Family room and she said no :(

Thanks guys! Wanted to start this sketch op with a bang. Lots of great stuff in this round I can't wait to get to. The Thor frog is gonna be a blast.

Does anyone have a link to the original Jim Lee cover,I need a high rez version to see what im copying( PM me if you do).

THANK a TON!!

Beautiful homage Ken!!

Thanks Anthony! I couldn't find a high res version on the net and I looked for a while. And I was too lazy to dig out my copies. I worked from a low res web version and it helped me get a little creative with it.

Are you going to do an homage of this one too? Can't wait to see that!

Thanks guys! Wanted to start this sketch op with a bang. Lots of great stuff in this round I can't wait to get to. The Thor frog is gonna be a blast.

Does anyone have a link to the original Jim Lee cover,I need a high rez version to see what im copying( PM me if you do).

THANK a TON!!

Beautiful homage Ken!!

Thanks Anthony! I couldn't find a high res version on the net and I looked for a while. And I was too lazy to dig out my copies. I worked from a low res web version and it helped me get a little creative with it.

Are you going to do an homage of this one too? Can't wait to see that!

I actually managed to get a scan of the original art,pretty cool to look at.

Ill have my version up and colored soon.

Preety sweet colors Ken!!