• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIME TO VOTE

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR  

468 members have voted

1. 1. ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

183 posts in this topic

boo.gif

That's it!!! This years ROOKIE OF THE YEAR awards are officially cancelled.

Blasted rookies... 893frustrated.gif

For the record I didn't complain about not being on the list... I figured I didn't qualify for Rookie yet. I'm kind of the Triple A player that keeps getting called up to fill a hole, but still isn't on the official roster yet. grin.gifhi.gifpopcorn.gif

That's it!!! This years ROOKIE OF THE YEAR awards are officially cancelled.

Blasted rookies... 893frustrated.gif

For the record I didn't complain about not being on the list... I figured I didn't qualify for Rookie yet. I'm kind of the Triple A player that keeps getting called up to fill a hole, but still isn't on the official roster yet. grin.gifhi.gifpopcorn.gif

...too many jokes. That does it. I'm retired.

On behalf of all us newbies... hi.gif

What about a veteran of the year award. You geezers in here deserve some recognition too. cool.gif

You want to organize it?

Ummm...given the fact that i have 366posts and you have 4851....i dont think i spend quite as much time on here as you do, so i doubt id be able to even come up with a proper list of nominees. Plus, seeing what organizing this last vote did to you......HECK NO insane.gif

No room on your pole for me? sorry.gif

Timely foreheadslap.gif

Umm...was there some hidden sexual meaning in there? 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gifWell since everyone else is on it...Best not to be at the bottom of that daisy chain... juggle.gif

Timely