• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIME TO VOTE

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR  

468 members have voted

1. 1. ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

183 posts in this topic

Darn it I'm only 2%? confused.gif

I couldn't even beat Ralph Nader for crying out loud... frown.gif

Ralph Nader needs to DIE!!! Damn Corvair hater.... "Unsafe at any speed"... yeah... when you're drunk numb nuts... mad.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

Yes... I have issues... insane.gif

Thought it would be a good time to get to know this year's nominees a little better.

If your name is on the list....please formulate a post telling us all a little about yourselves. If you prefer, you can post about your experience here on the CGC boards, etc.....

I don't really care what you post about....but a post is mandatory . sumo.gif

Any ROOKIE that fails to meet this criteria will be removed from the ballot...and be subject to countless flamewars in the future.

ok beyonder. you've got it...

my name is matthew a 30 year old virgo, i am 6 foot, 178 lbs. and am looking for someone who.... oh wait, wrong forum foreheadslap.gif

seriously, i love all comics from gold to modern, but appreciate horror the most. I am working on a comprehensive horror comic website with scans and info on every horror comic printed from creepy #1 - HOM#321, as well as books for sale. This board is the only one i have stayed on for more than a week since it is easily the most fun & i learn a lot here. Lots of great people & its one of the first places i go when i log on. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Now thats done, let the winners introduce themselves! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

my name is matthew a 30 year old virgo,

You're a 30 yr old virgin?

Not unlike most comic collectors. gossip.gif

no, no VIRGO, i lost my virginity to Mabel here when i was 15

425167-69_1_b.jpg

ROFLMAO!

Why did you name it that?

There's a funny story involving me and a monkey named Mabel.

You hit me kinda close to home.

gossip.gif

my name is matthew a 30 year old virgo,

You're a 30 yr old virgin?

Not unlike most comic collectors. gossip.gif

425167-69_1_b.jpg

Thanks! I need and image like that to carry around with me until the end of my days! As if I didn't have enough running around my head insane.gif

425167-69_1_b.jpg

Judging from the smile, you've got at least one satisfied customer. thumbsup2.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

I just pissed my pants!!!!

OH! RIB STARTING TO CRACK!!!!

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif