• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What do you all drive?

223 posts in this topic

1999 Dodge Durango SLT - 57,000 miles and still going strong.....

2000 Durango SLT here. I love the size, comfort, power, and stereo, but the quality is lacking. I take it into the shop eveyry few months. I had the rack & pinion replaced last November, and have recurring symptoms that the replacement was supposed to fix. I've been meaning to take it in again, but I'm too lazy. I know several people with 4Runners, and they say theyve never had a maintenance issue.

I know several people with 4Runners, and they say theyve never had a maintenance issue.

I used to own both a 4-Runner and Camry. Toyota is a whole different beast when it comes to quality issues...as in, don't ever expect to have any if you own one.

Of course, I've been lucky with my two Nissans also. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

2004 Dodge Ram 4 door SLT cool.gif (no it's not a hemi as I did not want to pay the extra gas, a loss of 2 to 3 miles per gallon, to run it when I get 11 to 12 MPG right now foreheadslap.gif) I love Ram Trucks they kick [!@#%^&^] grin.gif

2000 Durango SLT here. I love the size, comfort, power, and stereo, but the quality is lacking. I take it into the shop eveyry few months. I had the rack & pinion replaced last November, and have recurring symptoms that the replacement was supposed to fix. I've been meaning to take it in again, but I'm too lazy. I know several people with 4Runners, and they say theyve never had a maintenance issue.

I have a suggestion for your problem Rob. Take a sledgehammer, beat the living [!@#%^&^] out of the car till its in a million pieces, then reassemble a few of the best parts into a tricycle, and off you go. Chrysler Quality #1. thumbsup2.gif

2000 Ford Expedition for the family.

1986 Pontiac Fiero for my play car. My friends have a good laugh watching me contort my 6' 2" body to squeeze into it. The top of the Fiero comes about even with the bottom of the driver's seat in the Expedition when they are sitting side by side in the driveway.

My best car ever was a 1966 Mustang! Sadly no longer with us. sorry.gif Got crunched in 1969 when a little old lady in a big pickup truck pulled out in front of me. Just had time to say OH SH-- (BAM). Had my then girlfriend in the car with me (not hurt fortunately). Sure do miss that car....

I have many rides....

I just bought 2 brand new dodge neons, they both have the stickers in the window still...

I am also a fellow VW person..

I have a 64 vw bug with a 2110 cc turbo charged engine, a 67 vw with a 2110cc Gene Berg built dual 48 weber carbed engine, and I also bout a 2001 Turbo S, a fast and fun six speed car...

my 55 Belair is excellent, I have oldsmobiles, i have a nice 64 thunderbird..

I've only had one problem with the vehicle. One of my front struts(?) had to be replaced shortly after I bought the truck. When they reassembled the front end, they put the bearing in backwards. Had them fixed when it was discovered while replacing my brake pads.

Other than that.....I've never had a problem.....

Jim