• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage November 2010 winners and losers

42 posts in this topic

Wow on the prices for the high grade FFs. A 51 in 9.6 went for $10K, a 52 in 9.4 fetched $4,400, and a 54 in 9.6 went for over $2,600. Admittedly they were great looking books with brilliant white back covers, so maybe eye appeal still counts for something.

Bizarre. Just about every FF 9.6 in the ComicLink auction yesterday went for prices I'd expect to see in the 2002-2004 timeframe. :screwy:

Anyone got their eye on anything? Live bidding starts in a bit over an hour.

I've said it before, but it bears saying again--everyone stay away from my Fantastic Fours in this auction. (tsk):sumo:

:whistle:

My forum name is fantastic_four, and my ebay handle is fantastic-four. This entitles me to an automatic first shot at all Fantastic Fours put up for sale anywhere in the world...so keep your grubby fingers off of my comics. :mad:

My forum name is thehumantorch and my ebay handle is thehumantorch.

That entitles me to an automatic, before first shot, at all FFs up for sale. :sumo:

Ah, who am I kidding. I can't swim in the deep end with you, good luck.

7.0 --- 500k

8.0 --- 1m

that's a spicy grade jump :insane:

it was clearly a weak 7.0

How is that clear?

The only thing that is clear is that somebody "only" had $500K to spend on a book like that at this point in time.

7.0 --- 500k

8.0 --- 1m

How is that clear?

The only thing that is clear is that somebody "only" had $500K to spend on a book like that at this point in time.

Knew I should've nabbed that book. $500,000 for an upper-mid-grade copy of it is a steal. doh!

Well, ish.

7.0 --- 500k

8.0 --- 1m

How is that clear?

Knew I should've nabbed that book. $500,000 for an upper-mid-grade copy of it is a steal. doh!

Well, ish.

Yeah, I know. I was stealing from the kids lunch money since it's announcement this summer to build a war chest but I drank too much and fell asleep last nite. Other wise the book would have gone for WAY more.

:insane: