• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

I am having a huge problem with her too, check it out

Auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=190465451204&si=GzRPkXIVOeQnG6qq0QHrGQhp5N8%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1123

I made a huge mistake on this one, I had my wife return it and she did not get DC, I figure I'm pretty much screwed out of the cash. I am not even sure I'll be able to give a neg, now that I opened a case, which requires DC for the return.

Tempus Fugit says "Caveat Emptor" and don't forget the Delivery confirmation.

Can't USPS customer service confirm it was delivered?

Did you wife retain the receipt? The PO may be able to use that for tracking down the package although it is not as concrete as a DC.

without some sort of tracking #, impossible for the USPS to track down...only hope is to contact that local PO (that delivers) and ask to speak to the postmaster to get an idea if the route driver is a regular and if by chance they remember delivering your parcel... if they firmly remember, you might get them to make a statement to that effect, but outside of that, no way to prove

Not worth the hassle, a relatively inexpensive lesson I guess. Looking back at the auction I should have realized the last page was missing from the pix. She'll get her neg tomorrow night as promised if ebay will allow it with a case open. Maybe she'll come to her senses before that. My feedback is like 2900, I did not get it to that point by screwing people, you'd think she could figure that out.

I was trying to give her an example of good customer service and she turned it into some kind of elaborate scam. I suspect she has it, or it was at least delivered to her household, who knows what happened after that? Also noticed she got a neg today from an X-Men masterworks sale.

I think I'll quote her in the neg, that'll be interesting.

I LOVE NOTING MORE THEN TO SEE POST LIKE THIS LETS START WITH IT ALL

AND BY THE WAY PUNK IM JIM HER OLD MAN

LETS SEE I WILL LIST ALL THE REST OF YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT OR LIKE PERSONALY DO NOT CARE I KNOW THE TRUTH

1 AFTER HE BOUGHT IT HE KEPT ASKING THIS AND THAT THAT AND THIS AFTER HUMM SOUNDS LIKE OH HECK I SPENT TO MUCH NOW WHAT

2 THEN HE GOT THE COMICS AND SAID THIS ONLY ABOUT ONE COMIC AND ITS NEVER BEEN TOUCHED OR TRIM

3 HE WAS TOLD TO SEND IT BACK WE WILL HAVE IT CHECK BY CGC AND IF THEY SAY IT WAS THEN GREAT 100 % REFUND IF NOT HE KEEPS IT

HE REFUSE TO DO THAT

4 HE OPENS A CASE AND WANTS REFUND OH BY THE WAY ASK HIM DID HE RETURN THE COMICS WOW I DIDNT KNOW NOW YOU GO TO STORES BUY STUFF THEN WALK BACK IN NEXT DAY AND SAY I WANT MY CASH BACK AND DO NOT GIVE THE GOOD BACK

5 ALL HE HAS DID WAS INSULT MY WIFE CALL HER NAMES CUSE HER AND SAY SHE WAS A SCAMMER AND A CHEAT SO LETS SEE ALL THE REAL MEN HERE WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF DID THAT TO YOUR WIFE BUT THEN AGAIN TALKING TO THE MEN HERE NO THE LITTLE BOYS

6 THEN GO TO THIS BOARD AND POST STUFF AND TRY AND TRASH OUR NAME AGAIN SO LETS SEE ALL THE REAL MEN HERE ARE KNOWING WHAT WOULD YOU DO WOULD YOU SEND MONEY BACK AND DO NOT HAVE YOUR ITEMS I TRASH YOUR WIFE YOU GOING TO LAY DOWN NOW ALL YOU WANT TO STAND UP AND TALK BS NOW YOU KNOW THE REAL DEAL

PS ANY TIME PUNK BOY YOU WANT TO MEET ME FACE TO FACE AND MY WIFE AND TALK THIS BS IN PERSON OH I BEG YOU YOUR A BAD BOY BEHIND THIS KEY BOARD BUT IN PERSON I WANT YOU TO SPEAK THIS WAY

AGAIN LIE ALL OTHERS NOW YOUR ON FRONT STREET

ALL PEOPLE I DO HAVE ALL HIS EMAILS AND ALL HIS LIES SO YOU CAN SEE

AND AGAIN HERE WE ARE ITS ALWAYS FUNNY WITH CLOWNS LIKE THIS LOOK IF YOUR GOING TO GO TO A BOARD AND CRY THEN PLEASE TRULY ALL I ASK IS TO BE MORE THEN HONEST

YOU CONTACTED US AND SAID THERE WAS A MATTER WE SAID OK SHOOT SORRY PLEASE SEND IT BACK ASAP WE WILL REFUND IT ,

WE AS WELL OFFER ANOTHER IT WAS A LITTLE LOWER GRADE YOU SAID NA THAT WAS OK

AND HECK I REPSECT THAT , BUT THEN YOU SAID YOU WILL SEND BACK

IVE BEEN WAIITNG IT BACK IT NOT THERE YOU GO TO EBAY OPEN A CASE AND TELL PAY YOU BUT ITS OK I DO NOT HAVE MY ITEM BACK

YOU THEN WRITE ME AND TELL ME OH I REFUND A PERSON LAST WEEK AND THEN TOLD THEM OH KEEP YOUR ITEM AND HERE IS YOUR CASH AND THEN TOLD ME OH ITS JUST BUSINESS PAY ME

SO AGAIN PEOPLE LETS GO BACK TO THE FRONT OF THIS IM TO KEEP GIVING OUT CASH AND I DO NOT HAVE MY ITEM IM TELLING YOU IM GOING TO THE FORD DEALER TOMORROW AND WILL LET ALL YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES ON GETTING MY NEW FREE TRUCK OK

AGAIN I LOVE TO KNOW ANY PLACE WE SAID WE WOULD NOT REFUND WOW JUST WANT MY ITEM BACK IS THAT REALLY HONESTY TO MUCH TO ASK SO IF THAT MAKES ME A BAD PERSON OH WELL TRUTH ME ALL YOU ARE LIARS IF YOU SAID YOU WOULD NOT BE THE SAME

SO LETS HEAR THE TRUTH IM WAITING

so i under stand the reason you have not bought some thing there is becouse when you wanted a refund you didnt get one becouse you didnt send the item back or becouse you sent the item back and didnt get it

see lets all be honest here stop with the bs its really funny i just want real replys you sell a item the person not happy he wants a refund and does NOT AGAIN I SAID DOES NOT GIVE THE ITEM BACK and this makes us the bad person

all i can say is wow and it explains why so much bs in the world is this is what people here belive

again ALL I WANT IS FOR ETHER OF THESE PEOPLE TO SHOW ONE EMAIL OR CHAT THAT SAID WE WILL NOT REFUND

ALL I HEAR IS GIVE ME MONEY WOW I FORGET HOLIDAYS HERE ,,, ALL TAKE FROM OTHER STORES STOLEN STUFF HEAC WHY NOT ME IS THAT IT

I LIKE MY CAPS ON ARE YOU GOING TO DIE FROM IT AGAIN IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN EVEN SAY

ITS KILLING ME HERE YOU GIVE SOME WORDS OF THIS ,

AGAIN I WANT TO KNOW AND I WANT HONEST REPLYS YOU SELL I WANT MY CASH BACK DO I NEED TO RETURN THE ITEMS FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT SAY NO KEEP IT I BEG YOU TO TELL ME IF YOUR A SELLER SO I CAN BUY FROM YOU I HAVE 10K TO SPEND WITH YOU TOMORROW AND TRUST ME I WILL BE BACK WENSDAY TOGET MY BACK BACK AND KEEP YOUR ITEMS

100 BUCKS SAYS THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ONE TAKE MY OFFER

YEP I SEE WHY THESE TWO LOSERS GO TO THIS BOARD lol SHOULD I REALLY SAY MORE BIRDS OF THE SAME ALL FLY THE SAME lol

THE BEST PART PEOPLE CAN POST SOME person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point BUT NO REAL MEN BALLS TO STEP UP AND SPEAK ON THE REAL MATTER DIDNT THINK MOST HERE HAD IT IN THEM

You sold restored and/or incomplete books. Usually the above board process followed by a seller in a case like this would be to take the books back and refund the money. Obviously, that didn't happen. That's the 'real matter'.

Convenient that the one book was sent back without DC, huh?

1 WHERE did i tell him i would not refund him

2 please i beg you to tell me where it SAID HE CLOWN SENT ME THE BOOK BACK AND I REFUSE TO PAY HIM

oh yes that is right

he OPEN A CASE WANTS MONEY BACK AND DIDNT GIVE ME MY BOOK BACK so you seem to be so on this are you a seller and if so i want to buy from you so i can file a case get my cash back and NOT GIVE THE ITEM BACK CAN ME AND YOU AGREE ON THIS DEAL

again before jumping to a matter so you can post and be a board whore real all know all

YEP I SEE WHY THESE TWO LOSERS GO TO THIS BOARD lol SHOULD I REALLY SAY MORE BIRDS OF THE SAME ALL FLY THE SAME lol

THE BEST PART PEOPLE CAN POST SOME person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point BUT NO REAL MEN BALLS TO STEP UP AND SPEAK ON THE REAL MATTER DIDNT THINK MOST HERE HAD IT IN THEM

Sadly, the biggest two losers here have been proper grammar and the English language.

Obviously YOU DIDNT READ ALL

and Obviously you didnt read all my post

and i can more then sure tell you the book was never touched

Obviously you think you know all and what happen so Obviously you feel you need to be a board whore Obviously that shows

again if you want to be a Obviously board whore read all know all before you look a fool again i want to know are you a seller at all so i can buy and return get cash back and not give a item back what i can not be the same gee that is not right