• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

well lets see if we do cash for cash on ebay im more then sure we smoke you we sell 15 to 40k trikes and show cars

now to the real matter ,,, are you telling me becouse he has been a memember here longer

didnt tell the truth ,,, that makes it right ,,

so i go here and tell on you that is not the truth and ive been a memember for 5 years that makes it ok again ive ask now 50 times

why is it ok for him to buy then demand refund BUT REFUSE TO SEND ITEM BACK again i beg any one to tell me why its ok

He has also done business with other forum members here and didn't try to scam them, that goes a long way, much more than how long they've been a member.

No one here is saying it's OK to demand a refund and keep the item, but he has said that he did send the item back, and that you are lying about not getting it back. He forgot to put delivery confirmation on the package, so he can't prove he sent it. Right now it's a he said/she said type deal, and people tend to side with the person who uses capslock responsibly. Sorry, it's an internet thing.

Now buy my books.

i love board post people like to hide behind board screen names to afraid to tell really who they are

I agree Maria, ah err, Jim (thumbs u

i love board post people like to hide behind board screen names to afraid to tell really who they are love to be baord whores and what ever your stupid comment was to mean do not have a clue and guess what dont care
whats a baord whore?

VOIP = Voice Over Internet Protocol, It is basically used for phones that use the internet to connect rather than the phone company, like the phones the cable TV companies advertise.

It's hard to believe a second rate phone salesman wouldn't be more knowledgable about grading comics.

AWW JUST WHAT I NEED WAS THE LITTLE TREATS

YOU ARE REALLY A JOKE

AND AGAIN IM THE SCAMMER HEY JERK OFF HAVE YOU SENT THE BOOKS

NO AND IM THE SCAMMER

ITS FUNNY YOU LIKE TO HIDE BEHIND THIS BOARD

SO READ MY RULES

YOUR A PUNK YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT ON IT

AND YOU LIED TO THE BOARD YOUR A LOSE

AND I SO MUCH BEG YOU TO CALL INS AND ANOTHER OTHERS YOU FEEL

I BEG YOU YOU WANT MY HOME ADDRESS

I HAVE YOUR AND YOUR COMPANY CONTACT NAME AND NUMBERS

lol SEE YOU SOON

AND GUESS WHAT HOW YOU LIKE TO GO TO THIS BOARD AND LIE

I HAVE TONS I GET TO DO THE VERY SAME ON AND GUESS WHAT I BET I COST YOU TEN TIMES WHAT YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF FOR THE LIES SO LETS KILL THE TALK STEP UP AND PROVE YOU THINK YOUR AS BAD AS YOU THINK YOU ARE

i love board post people like to hide behind board screen names to afraid to tell really who they are love to be baord whores and what ever your stupid comment was to mean do not have a clue and guess what dont care

Can you punctuate that and make it legible?

Do you speak English at all?

whats a baord whore?

Its someone who FALLOWS you on ebay

VOIP = Voice Over Internet Protocol, It is basically used for phones that use the internet to connect rather than the phone company, like the phones the cable TV companies advertise.

It's hard to believe a second rate phone salesman wouldn't be more knowledgable about grading comics.

I don't think he rates that high.

AWW JUST WHAT I NEED WAS THE LITTLE TREATS

YOU ARE REALLY A JOKE

AND AGAIN IM THE SCAMMER HEY JERK OFF HAVE YOU SENT THE BOOKS

NO AND IM THE SCAMMER

ITS FUNNY YOU LIKE TO HIDE BEHIND THIS BOARD

SO READ MY RULES

YOUR A PUNK YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT ON IT

AND YOU LIED TO THE BOARD YOUR A LOSE

AND I SO MUCH BEG YOU TO CALL INS AND ANOTHER OTHERS YOU FEEL

I BEG YOU YOU WANT MY HOME ADDRESS

I HAVE YOUR AND YOUR COMPANY CONTACT NAME AND NUMBERS

lol SEE YOU SOON

AND GUESS WHAT HOW YOU LIKE TO GO TO THIS BOARD AND LIE

I HAVE TONS I GET TO DO THE VERY SAME ON AND GUESS WHAT I BET I COST YOU TEN TIMES WHAT YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF FOR THE LIES SO LETS KILL THE TALK STEP UP AND PROVE YOU THINK YOUR AS BAD AS YOU THINK YOU ARE

I mean seriously...translation please!

AW MY FEELINGS ARE HURT I JUST PRAY I DO NOT GROW TO HAVE NO LIFE LIKE MOST OF YOU ,

ITS SO FUNNY not one person every posted a thing to wow you didnt get the comic back and he demanding cash now for it back

lol it shows alot of leg humpers here

get a real life grow up and stop dry humping each others leg it really shows what no life yall have

AW MY FEELINGS ARE HURT I JUST PRAY I DO NOT GROW TO HAVE NO LIFE LIKE MOST OF YOU ,

ITS SO FUNNY not one person every posted a thing to wow you didnt get the comic back and he demanding cash now for it back

get a real life grow up and stop dry humping each others leg it really shows what no life yall have

You're starting to win me over. Send us a link to your other auctions.

I have no life but I've managed to learn to communicate with a keyboard. hm