• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

atleast i have a life i do not have to live on a board posting

lol

lets see you been here 3 years ,,,, you have almost 9k post

that is over 8post a day wow now that is call get a life dude really

put the comics down get a real life become a real man lol

You have 13 posts in 2 hours. :baiting:

lol

You keep this up and you'll easily eclipse 8 a day. :angel:

lol

Somebody get out the calculator and extrapolate. :think:

AND ITS FUNNY HOW NO ONE WILL TELL ME I CAN COME AND BUY FROM THEM SO I CAN RETURN IT AND GET MY CASH WITH NO ITEM BACK

Fine, my Ebay handle is robojo33, I dare you to try to rip me off!

did she say she was not from another country oh she is from asia and can 4 language besides being a punk american what can you speak

lol again th best part is all a person can say is how a person spell its great that is the best you know why for the simple fact not one of you have the balls to stand up and say oh damn you didnt get your item back well heck i wouldnt give money back ether

SO AGAIN IM ASKING ANY OF YOU TO TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY FROM YOU SO I CAN FALLOW AND DO THE SAME WITH YOU

dont sit back and ride the board whore ways be honest

sad not one of you have been it yet

lol

Ah, so it's math that is your forte

lol

lol

:lol:

well I KNEW THERE WAS NOTING BUT LITTLE GIRLS HERE NO MEN THAT HAD THE NUTTS TO STEP UP AND REPLY WITH WHAT WAS RIGHT TO THE MATTER

Translation:-

Apparently there is no-one here with the mettle to explain to me what transgressions I may have made (and by the way, you are all women, and quite young at that)

well I KNEW THERE WAS NOTING BUT LITTLE GIRLS HERE NO MEN THAT HAD THE NUTTS TO STEP UP AND REPLY WITH WHAT WAS RIGHT TO THE MATTER

AND ITS FUNNY HOW NO ONE WILL TELL ME I CAN COME AND BUY FROM THEM SO I CAN RETURN IT AND GET MY CASH WITH NO ITEM BACK

SO HAVE A NICE NIGHT ALL YOU LITTLE BOARD WHORES AND KIDS lol

I REALLY MENT TO SAY BYE LOSERS

GO AND HUG EACH OTHERS THAT IS ABOUT YOUR REAL SPEED

Good lord! A Master's Degree....really? Even if this is her "old man", he reeks of trailerpark trash. I bet between the two of them they have about a seventh grade education. Won't be buying from these *******. Thanks for this thread. I've avoided another Ebay scammer.

Salesxtreamvoip,

I do not post too often but I am having a difficult time trying to figure out what you are saying. I am guessing that you are either a new person to the United States and the English language or someone who is so angry that they cannot put together understandable sentences. I do not mean this in a mean or insulting way, I just would like to read each side of an issue but I am having a difficult time with your side.

You are visiting this forum and it looks like you are insulting the members, at the very least you are shouting with your caps-lock button on.

If you would take a little while and read other posts at this site you will see that much can be learned about the Comic Book hobby from the people on this forum.

Now it may be that you are not a comic book collector and are just a buyer/seller and maybe you are unaware of some of the particular things about comics like restoration, trimming and such - just read through these forums and learn like I did. I had never heard of trimming or pressing before I joined these boards over a year ago. If you are going to wheel and deal in the trade, you need to learn the culture. Challenging a person to a fight is no way to win an argument.

im not going to try and rip you off i want to do the very same

I WANT TO BUY FROM YOU

then i will file a claim with paypal

i WILL WANT MONEY BACK and i will not send you the item

i will then go here and tell all you suck

and lie

what i can not do the same why not

Translation:-

I am five years old.

I LOVE NOTING MORE THEN TO SEE POST LIKE THIS LETS START WITH IT ALL

AND BY THE WAY PUNK IM JIM HER OLD MAN

LETS SEE I WILL LIST ALL THE REST OF YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT OR LIKE PERSONALY DO NOT CARE I KNOW THE TRUTH

1 AFTER HE BOUGHT IT HE KEPT ASKING THIS AND THAT THAT AND THIS AFTER HUMM SOUNDS LIKE OH HECK I SPENT TO MUCH NOW WHAT

2 THEN HE GOT THE COMICS AND SAID THIS ONLY ABOUT ONE COMIC AND ITS NEVER BEEN TOUCHED OR TRIM

3 HE WAS TOLD TO SEND IT BACK WE WILL HAVE IT CHECK BY CGC AND IF THEY SAY IT WAS THEN GREAT 100 % REFUND IF NOT HE KEEPS IT

HE REFUSE TO DO THAT

4 HE OPENS A CASE AND WANTS REFUND OH BY THE WAY ASK HIM DID HE RETURN THE COMICS WOW I DIDNT KNOW NOW YOU GO TO STORES BUY STUFF THEN WALK BACK IN NEXT DAY AND SAY I WANT MY CASH BACK AND DO NOT GIVE THE GOOD BACK

5 ALL HE HAS DID WAS INSULT MY WIFE CALL HER NAMES CUSE HER AND SAY SHE WAS A SCAMMER AND A CHEAT SO LETS SEE ALL THE REAL MEN HERE WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF DID THAT TO YOUR WIFE BUT THEN AGAIN TALKING TO THE MEN HERE NO THE LITTLE BOYS

6 THEN GO TO THIS BOARD AND POST STUFF AND TRY AND TRASH OUR NAME AGAIN SO LETS SEE ALL THE REAL MEN HERE ARE KNOWING WHAT WOULD YOU DO WOULD YOU SEND MONEY BACK AND DO NOT HAVE YOUR ITEMS I TRASH YOUR WIFE YOU GOING TO LAY DOWN NOW ALL YOU WANT TO STAND UP AND TALK BS NOW YOU KNOW THE REAL DEAL

PS ANY TIME PUNK BOY YOU WANT TO MEET ME FACE TO FACE AND MY WIFE AND TALK THIS BS IN PERSON OH I BEG YOU YOUR A BAD BOY BEHIND THIS KEY BOARD BUT IN PERSON I WANT YOU TO SPEAK THIS WAY

AGAIN LIE ALL OTHERS NOW YOUR ON FRONT STREET

ALL PEOPLE I DO HAVE ALL HIS EMAILS AND ALL HIS LIES SO YOU CAN SEE

OK, Jim -first off, you write exactly like your wife which makes me think you are her.Or maybe you both have the same exact understanding and command of English?or maybe there is no Maria, just you-who cares? 1) the book I bought is restored- no doubt and when you get the book you can see for yourself, but i will also post photos of the ink touch up on the cover and the inside cover at the fold that shows the ink bleeding through so we ALL can see.I do not know if you did the work and I didn't accuse you of that-i just pointed it out and asked for my money back and you (she) refused.YOU didn't suggest sending it to CGC-I did and you ignored the comment. You never offered money back under any circumstance, so that is a lie-go ahead and post the few other emails- most of them are already here.Here, let me post your wife's (your) first response to my demand for my money back:

Sir,Please read my full listing those book you've purchased are unrestored what i have describe and photograph for you to judge.

its unfortunate you not happy with it but they are what you have bid on that ff#12 overstreet or ebay is $350-800 book price without any signature. Jack kirbys signature is highly one on the market.Those book are original and not trimmed.

I hope you understand as well on my part.

Thank you for buying.

maria

-

An honest seller would have either taken the book back or insisted on proof which i would have gladly furnished, but you would still have had to take the book back, and probably would have still refused. I never claimed the other book was restored, I just told paypal that I couldn't trust the seller and wanted to return it also.Post that one as well, liar. Try telling the truth sometime individual_without_enough_empathy.Since you want to be a tough guy (girl?) let's get to the point of all this.You come here trying to to be Jimmy bad- and call me out. Society doesn't need scammers and crooks like you "Maria", we already have waay too many.That clear enough?

But here's what I will do-I am going to forward all these posts and email to the INS as well as the local DA there. If you are in this country illegally or as a resident, let's see what we can do about fixing that. Do you know what an undesirable alien is? I don't play by your rules,"PUNK", I play by my rules.

im not going to try and rip you off i want to do the very same

I WANT TO BUY FROM YOU

then i will file a claim with paypal

i WILL WANT MONEY BACK and i will not send you the item

i will then go here and tell all you suck

and lie

what i can not do the same why not

I look forward to your business. I do so much business with Paypal, they'll laugh you off the internet. Look at my feedback, and the volume of business I do. Also, my books are much more high end than anything you sell, so I doubt you could afford even the cheapest thing I have up for auction, even if you thought you'd get a refund later.