• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

what your native language is and I'm sure we can get someone to translate and post for you. (thumbs u

Send a PM to Luxx. He's fluent in this dude's language.

i love it

i keep asking why can this person go buy from me then put a claim to paypal demand cash back AND HAS NOT RETURN THE BOOKS

are you missing this really I WILL GIVE YOU 100 BUCKS RIGHT NOW THREW PAYPAL if you show me the fallowing

1 where he return it

2 where i said i will not refund him

so head be a i dont care and here is what you said

if a book is return for a reason and cgc said its not that way its a no go but if so you wil refund it

I just checked out the other auctions this seller is running. They all say No Returns .

I love the rant on the bottom. " I strive for best 5 star, to make everyone of my buyer happy." But they don't offer refunds on anything. (shrug)

DR.X

I have to show you what else she wrote me when I pointed out her poor

English and suggested that perhaps selling bad comics was just a way for an new immigrant to make easy money. She wrote:

You dont me Sir; Im foreigner???? You know so much about me? How about you ? I have Degree with masters and you have??? Well its pathetic to go down your level so lets ebay settle this case with there help. stop Harassing me.

Have good day.

-I emailed her back her own statement corrected with proper grammer and spelling

Grammar

Damn! I was hoping no one caught that.(I have got to start using that spell check again....)

Entertaining at the minimum...

So much entertainment for sure...as i sit here:

My cup of coffee: $1

My chocolate brownie $2

ME sending them a link to this thread thru Ebay: PRICELESS!!! :acclaim:

Thank you. I was laughing so hard my son asked what was going on and I explained what this thread was about, including Beau giving out his ebay handle, and I'll say no more.

and also did i forget to tell you its been two weeks he has had it and ive not had it sent back to me yet and seeing how you said 7 days so again lets ask what makes your rules differnt then ours lets be honest here and cutt he BS i like to have a honest reply

I haven't been BS'ing you. People here are siding with the buyer because he's been a member here for a while, and you came here today, caps-lock a'blazin. My rules aren't any different than yours, but again there's a proven track record with the robojo33 account. I again beseech you to buy one of the books; I forgot there were no BIN's, but the one you posted ends tomorrow.

and also did i forget to tell you its been two weeks he has had it and ive not had it sent back to me yet and seeing how you said 7 days so again lets ask what makes your rules differnt then ours lets be honest here and cutt he BS i like to have a honest reply

I haven't been BS'ing you. People here are siding with the buyer because he's been a member here for a while, and you came here today, caps-lock a'blazin. My rules aren't any different than yours, but again there's a proven track record with the robojo33 account. I again beseech you to buy one of the books; I forgot there were no BIN's, but the one you posted ends tomorrow.

That reminds me--just got my last batch of books in from you. Almost cut myself on those sharp corners. :cloud9: Where do you find these sweet raw 9.8 gems?

heck i make a great deal with you after i screw you out it if the same way you feel i should be out of my cash i will sell it back to you for 30 %

I didn't see this before...tell you what, if you think you can outwit Paypal and get your money back, you're on.

Now get to bidding. :baiting:

well lets see if we do cash for cash on ebay im more then sure we smoke you we sell 15 to 40k trikes and show cars

now to the real matter ,,, are you telling me becouse he has been a memember here longer

didnt tell the truth ,,, that makes it right ,,

so i go here and tell on you that is not the truth and ive been a memember for 5 years that makes it ok again ive ask now 50 times

why is it ok for him to buy then demand refund BUT REFUSE TO SEND ITEM BACK again i beg any one to tell me why its ok

well see the differnts from me and this person i do not cheat people I FIND IT FUNNY ive said it so many times wow all i wanted was my item back and wow he refused to send it to me and this makes me a bad person

again i will ask you one last time lets trade shoes you have a client demanding a refund and refuse to send the item back and open a case to paypal

now LETS HEAR THE TRUE AND HONEST REPLY TO ALL YOUR TRUSTED CLIENTS AND BOARD PEOPLE LETS SEE WHERE THIS GOES