• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

should i hit the buy it now

http://cgi.ebay.com/FANTASTIC-FOUR-ANNUAL-1-NM-MT-9-8-EARLY-SPIDER-MAN-/150522633763?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230bd91e23

and make sure you have my cash back to my in 72 hours ok heck i make a great deal with you after i screw you out it if the same way you feel i should be out of my cash i will sell it back to you for 30 %

well I KNEW THERE WAS NOTING BUT LITTLE GIRLS HERE NO MEN THAT HAD THE NUTTS TO STEP UP AND REPLY WITH WHAT WAS RIGHT TO THE MATTER

AND ITS FUNNY HOW NO ONE WILL TELL ME I CAN COME AND BUY FROM THEM SO I CAN RETURN IT AND GET MY CASH WITH NO ITEM BACK

SO HAVE A NICE NIGHT ALL YOU LITTLE BOARD WHORES AND KIDS lol

I REALLY MENT TO SAY BYE LOSERS

GO AND HUG EACH OTHERS THAT IS ABOUT YOUR REAL SPEED

(thumbs u

106745.jpg.12c6b492490d5c6044942833009c1d9f.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/FANTASTIC-FOUR-ANNUAL-1-NM-MT-9-8-EARLY-SPIDER-MAN-/150522633763?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230bd91e23

and make sure you have my cash back to my in 72 hours ok heck i make a great deal with you after i screw you out it if the same way you feel i should be out of my cash i will sell it back to you for 30 %

I don't see anything in my inbox stating you've bought it. I would really like to see you try to get a refund once you get the book. The only bad thing about this transaction would be selling such a great book to such an annoying blowhard.

Your move.

There is no buy it now on that auction.

lol ITS REALLY FUNNY HERE HOW SO MANY CAN MAKE A REAL OUT OF THEM SELF SO SIMPLE lol

IM MORE THEN SURE I HAVE AS WELL OF BOOKS IF NOT SOME BETTER NOT ALL AND IM MORE THEN SURE I HAVE AS MANY AND PROBLE MORE

so again stop trying to be a board whore and getting your name there step up and reply to the real matter here again i ask if i buy some thing and im not happy and i ask for a refund what are you going to tell me that is as simple and clear as i can say it now can you give a real and honest reply and with out being a asss or that to hard

lol ITS REALLY FUNNY HERE HOW SO MANY CAN MAKE A REAL OUT OF THEM SELF SO SIMPLE lol

IM MORE THEN SURE I HAVE AS WELL OF BOOKS IF NOT SOME BETTER NOT ALL AND IM MORE THEN SURE I HAVE AS MANY AND PROBLE MORE

so again stop trying to be a board whore and getting your name there step up and reply to the real matter here again i ask if i buy some thing and im not happy and i ask for a refund what are you going to tell me that is as simple and clear as i can say it now can you give a real and honest reply and with out being a asss or that to hard

Where's that interpreter?

oh so your saying you will not do a refund if im not happy

i see the way this rolls little person_without_enough_empathy boy wants his cake and eat it to

you want to ride on another for not refunding when i did nt get the item back but you here and more then clear said you will not refund this is a great post to keep for the simple reason when i buy and can have it to give to paypal and the best part me my wife my dad my brother and friend has a ebay account wow wonder what one will buy and see what happens so we can post here lol i love it

If you ask for a refund, sure. Read my auction listings, it says right there that I provide refunds. My FB is 100%, and I'm a powerseller.

I still don't see anything from Ebay in my inbox stating you won an auction.

We interupt the festivities to make not of a milestone post...

:acclaim:

....carry on (thumbs u

and please sir this be very real here ok lets kill the kids game i just read your ebay and wow its the very same stuff i said to this buyer

THE BEST & ONLY IRONCLAD, TOTAL PURCHASE PROTECTION, RAW COMIC RESTORATION GUARANTEE ON EBAY:

If this comic lot is submitted to CGC or PGX and is returned either restored, repaired, trimmed, or qualified (a purple or green label), a full refund of auction price plus postage, the grading fee, and all postage incurred will be reimbursed upon return to me.

i said the very same thing

SO AGAIN IM ASKING ALL TO THIS BOARD WHY CAN THIS SELLER HERE ON YOUR LITTLE BOARD TELL PEOPLE THIS BUT I CAN NOT

and please sir this be very real here ok lets kill the kids game i just read your ebay and wow its the very same stuff i said to this buyer

THE BEST & ONLY IRONCLAD, TOTAL PURCHASE PROTECTION, RAW COMIC RESTORATION GUARANTEE ON EBAY:

If this comic lot is submitted to CGC or PGX and is returned either restored, repaired, trimmed, or qualified (a purple or green label), a full refund of auction price plus postage, the grading fee, and all postage incurred will be reimbursed upon return to me.

i said the very same thing

SO AGAIN IM ASKING ALL TO THIS BOARD WHY CAN THIS SELLER HERE ON YOUR LITTLE BOARD TELL PEOPLE THIS BUT I CAN NOT

One seller is WELL known, the other is not. Pretty simple.