• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your favorite holiday themed comic story?

119 posts in this topic

This is my favorite group of Christmas themed stories and it has a reprint of the great Nick Fury story from that issue #10:

If I remember correctly these treasuries were only available for order around Christmas too which made them extra special . One of my relatives has almost every single one and he would bring them out for us to read as entertainment on Christmas gatherings !

This is my favorite group of Christmas themed stories and it has a reprint of the great Nick Fury story from that issue #10:

If I remember correctly these treasuries were only available for order around Christmas too which made them extra special . One of my relatives has almost every single one and he would bring them out for us to read as entertainment on Christmas gatherings !

That's cool, I would've loved that as a kid!

That's cool, I would've loved that as a kid!

I still have mine from 1974 & 1975. Bought it off the newsstand in the subway as a kid.

143582.jpg

sweet!

:grin:

For those who haven't read it you have no idea what you're missing. One of the funniest comics ever written.

I just snagged a copy online. I'll read it and let you know.

(thumbs u

Great! And if you don't laugh out loud at least once I'll eat the book. I'm that confident.