• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FU Loey

431 posts in this topic

Yeah Greggy is awesome..the fact most who actually SAW the thread MISSED the part where the board legend made fun of someone commiting suicide..well catch up..

he did..I was there..

so before you guys nail Oak to the board for saying Greggy lived in the basement

you should really know that making fun of someone's parent committing suicide

is mean hateful and beyond the line

Someone here suggesting I go commit suicide was bad enough..

making fun of someone elses pain

utter you know what

I never wanted to start anything,my first comment in the "Do you rent or own" thread.Someone said there is no "nerd living in his moms basement" part of a poll.I said "wait Greggy has'nt posted yet.He made comment about my crack addicted,whore of a daughter.I made a comment(jokingly mind you) about it being better than a Canadian Asian living in his mothers basement.Then he took it to a dark place.I dont want to go beyond that.I did'nt think the comments I made were bad,because I've read others who have made those very same comments jokingly as well.I'm sorry Greggy got a strike,maybe I should have too.I never meant for it to go beyond joking,but Greggy took it well beyond.I learned a very big lesson,to never put out my personal problems on the boards.I always thought of you guys as not just people I talk to every day,but as friends. 2c

For what it's worth greggy has always been a good guy to me. When i joined here nearly 7 years ago he trolled me (in a nice way) with his 666 PMs and such I got to know him. I did know that his mom wasn't doing well at the time and the only thing I can think of short of me missing something is that his mom may have been a sensitive subject for him and maybe it was the time of year that made it even more sensitive.

The stuff he said was not really cool (and I think i got the gist of it from what you say Dave).

Hope you guys can clear this up as you are both top notch people as far as I can tell from my dealings with you both...in person and on the boards.

R.

Thank you Roy. :applause: I'm sorry about his mom.I really did'nt want it to be personal,it was just a nerd joke,you know! (shrug)

Yeah Greggy is awesome..the fact most who actually SAW the thread MISSED the part where the board legend made fun of someone commiting suicide..well catch up..

he did..I was there..

so before you guys nail Oak to the board for saying Greggy lived in the basement

utter you know what

There was nothing in the conversation with oakman which included suicide unless it was deleted after the fact. I have a copy of the conversation before the mods pulled it.

he did..I was there..

utter you know what

There was nothing in the conversation with oakman which included suicide unless it was deleted after the fact. I have a copy of the conversation before the mods pulled it.

well then it must have been deleted because I read it and responded to it.

There's a difference between friends and friendly acquaintances. I don't doubt you have a few true friends on here, but in the future, I would PM them instead of starting a public thread for everyone to read.

True words of wisdom here. Flying under the radar sometimes is the best way to move around on these boards.

DR.X

YES..Okay I got via PM a copy of the "thread" before it was pulled..

THIS is not complete..

things Greggy said have been deleted or removed..the standard version I was forwarded doesn't even include MY posts..during the whole thing..

Dice was there too

NOW you can choose not believe myself and Oakman if you want

BUT for the love of all that is holy..drop it people

Greggy was wrong maybe he had a bad day..let's all move along..

Oak didn't do anything worthy of a strike

repeatedly bringing up this old thread which was deleted because it was entirely inappropriate is just bad ..

it was bad..and continuing to drag Oak over the coals about it is BAD

Arch is wise ..nuff said

we all have family issues as well as comic book issues..would you enjoy someone else jabbing you about family pain????

it is nearly the holiday folks

can't we all just get along???

Seriously Dice these people are going of a modified version of the thread being passed around they are not getting the full story and it is not fair to Oakman..

BUT the entire thing just needs to disappear..

it is nearly the holiday folks

can't we all just get along???

you weren't here for the x-mas massacre. :gossip:

(worship)

I remember the one year we all went over to BUC ONE's house for Christmas.

We should have known from the invitation that it was a bad idea....

silent-night-deadly-nightb.jpg

we all have family issues as well as comic book issues

And some people have Batman Family issues.

:acclaim:

Seriously Dice these people are going of a modified version of the thread being passed around they are not getting the full story and it is not fair to Oakman..

BUT the entire thing just needs to disappear..

The suicide conversation was in the Ask Baltimore Lauren thread. It was not a part of this conversation.

we all have family issues as well as comic book issues

And some people have Batman Family issues.

:acclaim:

I have issues with people that collect Batman Family issues.. :jokealert:

My issue is that I have an issue with people who have issues with what issues other people choose to collect. You should issue an apology for all the issues your criticism of Batman Family issues may cause.